Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms
So is anyone else irritated by "the new woman"? I took my son to his dads tonight and when he answered the door his girlfriend had to be hovering right there. Every time I see her I just want to punch her in the face. It might be because she and the ex are telling him she is going to be his new mommy. I just hate her face...
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 9:58 PM
Replies (11-20):
BennyBaby09
by Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 11:41 PM
He is four. He often tells me that when they say that he says no I'm his only mommy, which is good, but this isn't something that he should have to deal with at any age. He seems to like her ok, and will talk about her from time to time, and I don't say anything bad about her to him, mostly because he doesn't need to hear that stuff about anyone. It just irritates me and grates on my nerves that this is still going on after two years. That and the fact that she has stood by my ex as he harasses me and tries routinely to get custody of our son and not pay child support and, and, and i could go on and on and has never taken the time to even speak to me. She takes everything my ex has said about me as the gospel.

Quoting Emiliush:

:O !! HELL NO. I don't think they need to be telling him he will have a new mommy. that's immature, rude, and dissrespectful. I'm very sorry to hear.. :(( !!!

how old is your son? what does he says about it when they tell him that? does your son like that woman?

Tish_Hughes
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 11:56 PM
I don't have that problem cause there is no other female yet. Plus he's deployed.
MamaHens3
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 12:02 AM

I had issues with my XDH's wife, then gf yet not serious with her. I didn't like how she just came in, BUT he allowed her to rush into his life that fast putting her there. She doesn't interfer with our co parenting, found out she helps it runs smoother. I'd rather talk to her, over my ex toad any day. She knows what is going on with the kids school, sadly my x knows crap and she loves our kids so I'm blessed for that. If he's happy finally, hey that's cool and happy she makes him happy. Same time wish she came in slower, not so not even papers filed an she meets our kids. 

If babies daddy, fourths dad got a gf and he decided to step up finally for his daughter. I'd be a little pissed off, and tell her to know her role. I'm glad my xdh's wife knows, and she helps vs hurts. I would tell her good luck with him, and don't get pregnant if she wants him around lol. 

Emiliush
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 12:17 AM

wow. that's crazy!! its good that your son says that youre his only mommy, like it should be! ughh.. they need to drop the subject, cuz nothing will change your sons opinion about whos his mommy, he knows who she is!!!!!!! stupid ex to even say such a thing.. :(. they should have their own children.. then you can be their kid "new mommy" let's see how that goes..  but seriously they need to make their own children!!!!

Quoting BennyBaby09:

He is four. He often tells me that when they say that he says no I'm his only mommy, which is good, but this isn't something that he should have to deal with at any age. He seems to like her ok, and will talk about her from time to time, and I don't say anything bad about her to him, mostly because he doesn't need to hear that stuff about anyone. It just irritates me and grates on my nerves that this is still going on after two years. That and the fact that she has stood by my ex as he harasses me and tries routinely to get custody of our son and not pay child support and, and, and i could go on and on and has never taken the time to even speak to me. She takes everything my ex has said about me as the gospel.

Quoting Emiliush:

:O !! HELL NO. I don't think they need to be telling him he will have a new mommy. that's immature, rude, and dissrespectful. I'm very sorry to hear.. :(( !!!

how old is your son? what does he says about it when they tell him that? does your son like that woman?

LifeCafe42
by Nora on Feb. 3, 2013 at 12:43 AM
If there is a junction against it he's the one you should be pissed at she's probably following his lead
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BennyBaby09
by Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 3:11 PM
Oh believe me I'm much more angry with him, but she was in court when that was put in place so it's not like she doesn't know.

Quoting LifeCafe42:

If there is a junction against it he's the one you should be pissed at she's probably following his lead

BennyBaby09
by Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 3:12 PM
That's what I said!

Quoting Emiliush:

wow. that's crazy!! its good that your son says that youre his only mommy, like it should be! ughh.. they need to drop the subject, cuz nothing will change your sons opinion about whos his mommy, he knows who she is!!!!!!! stupid ex to even say such a thing.. :(. they should have their own children.. then you can be their kid "new mommy" let's see how that goes..  but seriously they need to make their own children!!!!

Quoting BennyBaby09:

Quoting Emiliush:

faerie75
by Ruby Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 2:55 PM
1 mom liked this

im sure my SO's ex was irritated by me. i did nothing to her and didnt care if i irritated her just because i exist. but, i dont overstep w their kids and i dont deal w her period.

steviechick
by Gold Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 3:12 PM

Well, in my case, my ex's SO is the mistress, so thank goodness my DD has no dealings with the tramp. 

Mommyto2LilMen
by Tina on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:03 AM

The 'new woman' is the one my ex cheated on me with and they have been married for a year and a half now.....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)