Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

SO GET THIS LOAD OF BS.....

Posted by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 12:56 AM
  • 23 Replies

My husband and I had 5 children together,we've been going through a divorce over a year.He is known for drugs and alcohol and abuse-proof with police reports etc.I had to pay 5,000.00 for my lawyer and am still a yr later yet to have our first trial because he keeps getting it extended.He did last time by cussing his lawyer in court house hall way and then firing him.Then in the courtroom he said they couldn't proceed because he had no lawyer.ITS RIDICULOUS.TO SAY THE LEAST.THE JUDGE PUT IN THE MEMORANDUM HE COULDNT USE ANY ILLEGAL DRUGS OR ALCOHOL 24 HRS PRIOR NOR DURING VISITS.HE HASNT PAID CHILD SUPPORT AT ALL FOR ALL OF LAST YEAR.IT IS COURT ORDERED.HE LIVES RENT FREE IN ONE OF HIS PARENT'S HOMES AND WORKS FOR HIS DAD WHEN HE WANTS TO FOR PARTY MONEY.YET I HAVE TO WORK FULL TIME GO TO COLLEGE FULL TIME AND SUPPORT MY 5 KIDS ALL BY MYSELF. IM FUCKING PISSED TO SAY THE LEAST THAT THE JUDGE LETS HIM OFF SCOTT FREE. HE HAS HAD NO REPROCUSSIONS....HE STOLE MY TAX MONEY THIS YEAR AGAIN AND CLAIMED THE KIDS WHEN HE DIDNT HAVE THEM ALL YEAR BECAUSE I HAD TO GET AN EPO ON HIM AND MOVE TO ANOTHER STATE FOR SAFTEY. THE ONLY THING THE JUDGE HAS DONE IS PUT THE PUNSIHMENT OF ME DRIVING THE KIDS BACK N FORTH FOR HIS WEEKEND VISIT A MONTH.IT IS A 7 1/2 HR TRIP ONE WAY SO ABOUT 300.00 FOR GAS OUT OF MY POCKET.All because I moved out of state because he was soo abusive and was threatening to get dropped off near my house and kill me without me ever knowing he was coming. I told the judge he had abused our kids even gave him specific events and told in the courtroom exactly what happened. HE LEFT THE KIDS OFF THE EPO WHEN I THOUGHT HE PUT THEM ON AS WELL.SO I LEFT THE STATE FOR SAFETY,COME TO FIND OUT WHEN I GOT THE COPY OF THE EPO IT DIDNT HAVE THE KIDS JUST ME. SO I WAS CHARGED AND INSTEAD OF JAIL TIME THAT WAS MY PUNSIHMENT.I AM NOT KIDDING AS CRAZY AS IT SOUNDS.ALSO I HAVE A CLEAN RECORD NEVER EVEN HAD A TRAFFIC TICKET HE (MY HUSBAND) HAS PAGES FULL OF CRIMES COMMITTED AND FACING FELONY CHARGES WHICH THEY HAVE EXTENDED THE TRIAL ON FOR OVER A YEAR AND A HALF FOR HIM.) 

HE ALSO FATHERED ANOTHER CHILD WHILE WE WERE MARRIED,WHICH I PROVIDED THE DNA PAPERS TO PROVE,AND HE HAS NO LICENSE NOW DUE TO SOO MANY DUI'S AND ELUDING POLICE CHARGES. 

I PLAN ON WRITING ABOUT ALL THIS IN THE NEWSPAPERS AND EVERYWHERE I CAN WHEN THIS IS ALL OVER. I WILL HAVE THAT JUDGES JOB,INCLUDING THE OFFICERS IN THE COURTHOUSE,FOR LOSING (SUPPOSEDLY LOSING) MY LAST POLICE REPORT. THE STATE POLICE TOLD ME THEY CAN'T LOSE REPORTS BECAUSE THEY GO RIGHT INTO THE SYSTEM.WELL GUESS WHAT THEY SAID THEY LOST IT BLAMED IT ON THE PROSECUTOR AND HE BLAMES THEM IF HE'S ASKED.IT'S A MESS AND A DISGRACE. COURTROOMS ARE NOTHING TO ME ANYMORE BUT WORTHLESS AND SO ARE JUDGES AND LAWYERS.

by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 12:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LifeCafe42
by Nora on Feb. 3, 2013 at 1:00 AM
I'm so sorry you are going through all of this what a douche
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Patty24momof5
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 1:02 AM

THANK YOU! ME TOO! THE JUDGE ALSO REFUSED SUPERVISED VISITS WHICH THE GUARDIAN AD LITEM (THE KIDS ATTORNEY) WHOM I HAD TO PAY FOR AGREED THAT THEY NEEDED TO BE SUPERVISED.

Quoting LifeCafe42:

Luv.My.Kidz
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 1:07 AM

if the Guardian ad Litem said that the kids need supervised visits and it's in the paperwork the judge needs to grant that. You need to file for a mistrial and find a new judge. Your ex and his parents are paying that judge and his cronies off to make your life hell. 

Quoting Patty24momof5:

THANK YOU! ME TOO! THE JUDGE ALSO REFUSED SUPERVISED VISITS WHICH THE GUARDIAN AD LITEM (THE KIDS ATTORNEY) WHOM I HAD TO PAY FOR AGREED THAT THEY NEEDED TO BE SUPERVISED.

Quoting LifeCafe42:

Follow my weight loss Journey.... I have a weightloss goal to hit 135-140lbs by Oct 2012....Can I do it by changing the weigh I eat, using Body By Vi , and exercising more? We shall see!!!! http://www.myfitnesspal.com/luvmykidz04

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Patty24momof5
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 1:10 AM

That's what I have been saying...

Quoting Luv.My.Kidz:

if the Guardian ad Litem said that the kids need supervised visits and it's in the paperwork the judge needs to grant that. You need to file for a mistrial and find a new judge. Your ex and his parents are paying that judge and his cronies off to make your life hell. 

Quoting Patty24momof5:

Quoting LifeCafe42:

Patty24momof5
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 1:12 AM

I asked for a new judge and my attorney said it would have to start all over.I said well it hasn't even begun and it's been over a year,wth? are we waiting for? She stands strong that it will all go in my favor and he just keeps making the case worse for him. BUT I AM SAYING I SUFFERRED THROUGH ENOUGH AND WAS FINALLY ABLE TO GET HELP TO LEAVE HIM,WHY MUST I WAIT YEARS TO GET THIS OVER AND STOP GETTING SCREWED.

MeeshMom
by Platinum Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 1:16 AM
2 moms liked this

You do know that you can still file and claim your kids. The IRS will hammer your ex and make him pay up because they lived with YOU and YOU provided for them. Do it for all the years he did that to you ASAP! 

Luv.My.Kidz
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 1:17 AM

Your Lawyer works for you.... but she will also work against you. She's doing two things here. 1) The longer he drags this thing out with the current Judge, yeah it looks crappy on his end, but 2) Your lawyer is getting paid for every time you have to go into her office, make a call to her, she has to file, refile, make a judgement, go in front of the judge, file a continance, etc. 

Quoting Patty24momof5:

I asked for a new judge and my attorney said it would have to start all over.I said well it hasn't even begun and it's been over a year,wth? are we waiting for? She stands strong that it will all go in my favor and he just keeps making the case worse for him. BUT I AM SAYING I SUFFERRED THROUGH ENOUGH AND WAS FINALLY ABLE TO GET HELP TO LEAVE HIM,WHY MUST I WAIT YEARS TO GET THIS OVER AND STOP GETTING SCREWED.

Follow my weight loss Journey.... I have a weightloss goal to hit 135-140lbs by Oct 2012....Can I do it by changing the weigh I eat, using Body By Vi , and exercising more? We shall see!!!! http://www.myfitnesspal.com/luvmykidz04

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Patty24momof5
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 1:17 AM

He hasn't sent christmas bday or anything..and my fourth is very sick and was just in the hospital,came home yesterday still sick and may have to go back so I missed class,and work.I will continue to if she doesn't get better.I am at a loss...literally.I'm about to explode.I've called the state police,the political parties in that district,everything...

Luv.My.Kidz
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 1:18 AM

I believe there is also a form that stops him from being able to file and claim them ever again also.

Quoting MeeshMom:

You do know that you can still file and claim your kids. The IRS will hammer your ex and make him pay up because they lived with YOU and YOU provided for them. Do it for all the years he did that to you ASAP! 

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Patty24momof5
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 1:19 AM

I'm worried about that as well,because I cant pay her any more money.HE EVEN TOOK MY VEHICLE AND I AM PAYING ON ANOTHER.SO I DON'T HAVE ANYMORE MONEY TO GIVE,DIDN'T HAVE IT IN THE FIRST PLACE AND I'M COMPLETELY EXHAUSTED.

Quoting Luv.My.Kidz:

Your Lawyer works for you.... but she will also work against you. She's doing two things here. 1) The longer he drags this thing out with the current Judge, yeah it looks crappy on his end, but 2) Your lawyer is getting paid for every time you have to go into her office, make a call to her, she has to file, refile, make a judgement, go in front of the judge, file a continance, etc. 

Quoting Patty24momof5:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)