Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

This was really sweet

Posted by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 6:59 AM
  • 6 Replies
2 moms liked this
I have a neighbor i finally met a couple months ago. Hes never been married. Hes a wonderful person. I love stopping over to talk. Best part hes intelligent and we can talk about anything. I dont get that uneasy feeling like i do with most men like he'll hit on me. Its good to have a male friend. For all my joking around about men...they scare me and i cant get past a ton of hurt and heartache. Saturday he came over brought me a huge thing of cooked ribs. That was the sweetest thing a man has done for me in a long time! Lifted my faith that there are some decent men left in the world. Especially with a boss who humiliates me in front of men daily and im the only woman working
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 6:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
lnk8522
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 7:52 AM
awesome to have friends.

and wait, your boss humiliates you?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cenedra64
by Bronze Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 8:08 AM
Yes...he does it deliberate. Waits till all the contractors he knows are right nearby. They laugh. He says things like ''are you on meds or something?!'' ''you aint no pipe bender if you cant answer a math question in your head'' ''just try to move them short legs faster we'll slow down try to catch up'' ''rome wasnt built in a yr but come on! I know your getting old''
Quoting lnk8522:

awesome to have friends.

i cant forget the part about he said hes gonna teach me manners to say please and thank you coz hes sensitive. Lol...right!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
s.osborne
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 8:14 AM
That's the way into my heart! Food! Who says it's only guys? Lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Cenedra64
by Bronze Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 8:34 AM
Hhahaha you know i thought those exact words!

Quoting s.osborne:

That's the way into my heart! Food! Who says it's only guys? Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
the.real.me
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 9:46 AM

what an asshole!  Think of some good quick witty comebacks beforehand to some of his 'usuals' and throw em right back at him with a wink and walk away.  ugh. those are the people I love to see karma kick in the balls.....

Quoting Cenedra64:

Yes...he does it deliberate. Waits till all the contractors he knows are right nearby. They laugh. He says things like ''are you on meds or something?!'' ''you aint no pipe bender if you cant answer a math question in your head'' ''just try to move them short legs faster we'll slow down try to catch up'' ''rome wasnt built in a yr but come on! I know your getting old''
Quoting lnk8522:

awesome to have friends.

i cant forget the part about he said hes gonna teach me manners to say please and thank you coz hes sensitive. Lol...right!

easinpc
by Gold Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 1:23 PM
1 mom liked this

Thats awesome!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)