Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

College moms-What college classes are you taking?

Posted by   + Show Post

I was wondering what classes we were all taking.

I was thinking if someone maybe needed help they could find someone here that is in that same class or close to it,etc...

Also how many years do you have left? What's your career choice?

Know any personality tests that actually help one find a career choice good for them?

How do you feel about college/classes so far?

Having much trouble with work/classes/kids/home responsiblities etc?

by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 10:09 PM
Replies (11-14):
easinpc
by Gold Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 12:37 PM

When I first started thats what I did to, then I started doing 2-3 classes each term (around 7-9 credits usually). 

Quoting LifeCafe42:

I have a long way to go I do online one class at a time

LauraMH
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 2:08 PM

This semester I am taking anatomy and physiology 2 and anatomy and physiology lab practicum 2. I am going Friday to sign up for one of the late start classes. I am hoping to get psychology but will take sociology if that is what they have open.

I am going for nursing but just recently changed my major from sonography. After this semester I will have 3 to go then I can enter the nursing program which will finish up my associates. After I am working I will take the rest of my classes to get my BSN. I am actually ahead bc I switched my major so I have several classes done that will go toward my bachelors but not my associates (it's weird, I know)

I have been in school for over 2 years now and I like it but I'm ready to be done! It's difficult and financially very hard since I own my own home and get no child support.

Patty24momof5
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 6:53 PM

Wow ladies,pretty well all of you are further than me! haha! I might have to actually drop my 2 there at the college.I can keep my 2 online.My daughter is still sick and Im still missing class and work.Have to be at the hospital tomorrow for the dr to get more labs on her. So we shall see.If I had taken all mine online I'd be fine....ughh.

LilShamrock
by Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 12:31 PM
I've been at it for 5 years and 10 months. I will graduate in May with a Bachelors of Science in Business Administration with a minor in Human Resources.

I've taken the majority of the classes online which requires a high degree of discipline. I never thought I would get here and I'm still in shock that I made it....

An education is just soooo important in today's world....
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN