Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

what a crazy pants

Posted by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 1:51 PM
  • 9 Replies

SO's BM asked if she could come to my baby shower. wth?

things are better mostly w her. less drama and civil. SHE still has drama but not w us. she takes advantage too much for my tastes but i guess she will always be our problem child.

but we are not friends. i say hi and bye to her on the rare occasion i see her. why the hell would she want to come to my baby shower?

by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 1:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
lilbit53009
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 1:53 PM

does she want to go for herself, or because she wants to bring her child because it's for their brother or sister (since it's your SO's BM i assume her child will be your childs brother/sister)?

faerie75
by Ruby Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 1:56 PM

we have the skids that weekend, they will already be there.

their children. lol there are three.

amantonacci
by Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 2:14 PM
She's probably just being nosey. How many people come, the different gifts you get that sort of thing.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
faerie75
by Ruby Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 2:20 PM

yea probably. she was a crazy pain in the ass when i got with my SO but i understand it.... she was not over him, and it had been less than ayear. but she cheated, and he left, there was notjhing there anymore. she acted like she was wronged and was playing games w the kids and custody, and now things have settled but she always is trying to get us to take the kids so she can go fuck around. im used to it now but i dont trust her. i dont hate her, i feel sorry for her a lot of the time because i went through all this shit when i was single too. but she has no freakin boundaries and used to make passes at my SO. he would tell me right after and he also tells me everything she says.

faerie75
by Ruby Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 3:12 PM

oh ya and she got all butt hurt because she found out my SO's first ex wife has been inside our house. she only came in because we let their adult daughter throw her babies b day party there, and also wehad a baby shower for their youngest dauighter. its not like we kick it. and also, i never had beef w his first ex wife, and she did because SO couldnt even talk to first ex wife without her making a ton of drama nd she would do things like call her at work and tell her off.

i think first ex wife probably did show her ass when SO met her because she wasnt over him, same reason why she showed her ass when he met me. but the difference between me and her is i didnt isnert myself into teir business w their kids and she did w first ex wife

steviechick
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 3:18 PM

Your ex's ex-wife sounds crazy.   SO glad I have absolutely no dealings with my ex and the tramp.  My DD is much better off without having all that drama in her life.  And, especially glad we didn't have anymore kids.  I have enough to deal with regarding all the crap my ex and his tramp did to me and my DD. 

Mommyto2LilMen
by Tina on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:02 AM

For a show....I would not let her come!

MeeshMom
by Platinum Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:17 AM
Funny how people invite themselves to places that they are unwanted. Hmmm.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
easinpc
by Gold Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:23 PM

Wow!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN