Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Apparently I'm a bad mom

Posted by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 5:57 PM
  • 5 Replies

Because I wish my daughter could hold her bottle right now. It's that I'm trying to rush her but in all honesty it would make things a little easier when I gotta cook, clean and do laundry.

CafeMom Tickers
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 5:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
brieri
by Platinum Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 6:01 PM

Can't reallly be a mad mom.  How old is she? 

flawskii
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 6:07 PM

She's 5 months and I'm not so much as trying to rush her...just a little wishful thinking. I know she's not going to do it until she's ready but what's wrong with wishful thinking?

Quoting brieri:

CafeMom Tickers
concentrate
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 6:10 PM

take your time. make a schedual. you're doing fine. you are not a bad mom. it's a little tough to get used to at first, but after you get the hang of things, things should flow on the right path and as smooth as you make it.

brieri
by Platinum Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 6:39 PM

Nothing...Absolutely nothing. 

5 months ehhh?   prop her on the edge of a couch with a pillow or something soft and give her the bottle, making sure she holds on with 2 hands, it may fall out, but eventually she'll catch on.

Quoting flawskii:

She's 5 months and I'm not so much as trying to rush her...just a little wishful thinking. I know she's not going to do it until she's ready but what's wrong with wishful thinking?

Quoting brieri:

Mommyto2LilMen
by Tina on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:54 AM

your not a bad mom, just a busy mom trying to multi task! Take time and relax, enjoy these younger years as they go by way too fast!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)