Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Soon to be a single mom

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 6:52 AM
  • 12 Replies
Hey there everyone my name is Angie I am the proud single mom of an 11 year old & 2 year old will have my divorce finalized from my lying cheating abusive ex. New to the site here looking to make some friends and chat with some other single moms :-)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 6:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Patty24momof5
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 7:28 AM
1 mom liked this

Hello and welcome!!!! Im not divorce but working on it,lol! Have been for over a yr. He just doesn't quit. I have 5 kids,12,11,10,7,and 6.All of which are his,married for 13 yrs. He is the same,lying,cheating,abusive... I've been on cafemom since '08 but new to this group and love it! I hadn't been on cafemom for a long time came back found this group and now Im back for good,lol! CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR NEW HAPPIER BETTER LIFE!!! AND A SHOUT OUT TO A  GREAT MAN FOR YOU IN THE FUTURE!!!- I'LL LIFT MY COFFEE AND SAY WOO HOO TO THAT-CHEERS!!!,LOL!!!

mandyjschmidt
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 7:59 AM
Hi my name is Mandy and I'm also going thru a divorce (also for over a year, also from an abusive man) I have 2 kids 11 & 7 & a baby due in 4 weeks.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
victoriahearts
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 9:29 AM

Welcome to the group. 

Mommyto2LilMen
by Tina on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:50 AM

Welcome!! So Gald you found us!!

brieri
by Platinum Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:53 PM

Hi Angie, and welcome to the group.

Lia678
by Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 4:43 PM

Welcome! I am just separating from a controlling, abusive husband as well.  So happy for you!  I have four kids aged 13, 11, 10, and 5.

Oliviasmom72
by Silver Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 9:32 PM

I am also going through a divorce my kids are 8 and 4. Me and my ex though are VERY civil. we should be divorced by now but got totally scammed by a so called divorce mediator so now we have to refile. Sucks! I am glad we get along and I would not have it any other way.

UnChic
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 9:37 PM

Welcome to the group.  I've been single for pretty much my whole pregnancy.  So glad to have u join this site.

Emiliush
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 9:38 PM

group hugwelcome! and im sorry he was such an ass to you!! good you left him!! holding my fingers so you will get full cusidy!!! :) hugsss..

LauraMH
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:08 PM

Welcome mama!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN