Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

they are trying to screw my son out of HIS money

Posted by   + Show Post
This is probably going to be complicated and i hope i dont get told im selfish or anything but i dont think this is right.my stbxh left when i was 3 months pregnant.He moved in with his mom and his sons mom moved in there too(they are back together)I had ds jan 17 and he still hasnt seen him doesnt ask how he is nothing.I get a text from him saying he got papers for court and i might as well realise im only going to get $10 in cs because his babys mom is still claiming cs(she uses her moms address) so that i wont be able to get much.Can i call and report them for fraud or anything?i had a bad pregnancy and had to quit my job.ive been living off my savinga and my family has been helping so i dont have a job right now and i have noone to watch ds until he is 8 weeks and thats daycare(no family near by)so yes we kind of need it until then.he only makes 8.15 an hour(fire fighter for the city) so i know it wont be much.but he already is paying 300 to her.and yes i plan to pay him back so please dont bash me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 12:48 PM
Replies (31-32):
LifeCafe42
by Nora on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:16 PM
File for support just because he doesn't make much doesn't mean he shouldn't contribute more than just the sperm
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
biomom1437
by Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:26 PM

well if he doesn't pay the child support then when he goes to retire when he's 62 or 65 whatever they will take any unpaid child support from his social secirity.  i know thats a long way off and u need the money now but u will in the long run get it eventully even if it's when he retires

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)