Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

I gave in and became the bigger person!

Posted by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 5:22 PM
  • 9 Replies

I can't! My son keeps talking about his dad and it's bugging me, so I finally let him call his father.(and the only reason I didnt before because I feel like a 27 year old guy should be picking up the phone to call...not the 3 year old). Anywho, he wasn't there but I spoke to their grandpa. He was like oooh I miss you guys so much.(In my head Im like yeah that can be solved by someone calling them or asking me to bring them to you guys) And he tells me I need to let them come over. I said hold up your son needs to come pick them up. He doesnt want to.  And I found out that he is working again...so hopefully I should be getting child support again in like a month. I'm going to make sure I call and tell them to scan his social because he has a new job. . I had to vent lol. But if feels good knowing that they spoke to someone from that side of the family. Hopefully he will finally spend time with them this weekend. Mommy needs a big big big break!

by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 5:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
LifeCafe42
by Nora on Feb. 6, 2013 at 11:27 PM
Good for you I know it's tough but your son will figure it out when he's older
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommyto2LilMen
by Tina on Feb. 7, 2013 at 7:45 AM
Good for you.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
deltathree
by Gold Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 8:30 AM

that's good mama.....I know it's hard

mytrueloveS
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 10:34 AM
Hopefully they get to see their father.
breebree04
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 12:25 PM

Good for you! Hope you get your child support and a break! If the grandparents want to see him why cant they come get him?

cristalf060812
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 12:54 PM
Good for you.. I know how that is my 2older boys seen there dad for the 1st time n a yr Feb 1st.. He actually called asking for them cuz it was his bday... But anyways good luck with itall hope it all works out
steviechick
by Gold Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 2:54 PM

Good for you!  Hopefully, this visit will result in even more.  Your child should be with his dad even though he's not much of one.  My ex refuses to even talk to our DD decently and pay her a dime like he agreed to in our settlement.  I can't do anymore for my DD.  It's up to her to decide if her father is even worthy of her time.  The money issue involves going to court next month.  Which, of course, doesn't surprise anyone. 

Robsessed98
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 2:55 AM
Good deal Hope he comes around.
Cenedra64
by Bronze Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 5:56 AM
1 mom liked this
I hipe he visits and doesnt dissapoint a sweet 3 yr old
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)