Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Talking about it

Posted by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 6:15 PM
  • 3 Replies

Well some of you ladies have been asking me what brought me back to the U.S well here it goes well one night me and my bf were out on a lil dinner date b/c we havent had times for ourselfs then we got home and he invited out friends over and they wanted to play a game I didnt want to so I was watching and umm the game was The Q's and A game and one of is friends was asked Who was the last guy you had sex with? and she said John now John is the father of Hana and my mouth dropped we were like she is lying and all that but she actually had proof and I was so pissed that day I had everything prepared just in case something like this happened I packed my stuff and my daughters and flew back to Miami,Fl the next day and are happy as ever oh and btw they had sex the day I was giving birth to our daughter he didnt even come to see her born

by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 6:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
KPBMom
by Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 6:54 PM

Wowsa is all I can say.  Good for you for making a swift decision!

LifeCafe42
by Nora on Feb. 6, 2013 at 11:20 PM
Wow I'm sorry
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
steviechick
by Gold Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 4:02 PM

I'm so sorry that this happened to you.  I know firsthand about a cheating SO and I also know firsthand about him fathering children (yes more than one) without my knowledge.  You did the right thing and good for you! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)