Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm getting a night off

Posted by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 2:31 AM
  • 9 Replies

and I'm super nervous and already feel bad. I know she will be in good hands, she will be staying with my dad and his wife. I'm going out Saturday night with the boyfriend and they offered to watch her and keep her overnight so Im not driving across town at 2 in the morning. I'm totally ok with this, but this will be my first night away from her. Im excited, but nervous..I know I'm going to miss her

by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 2:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Mommyto2LilMen
by Tina on Feb. 7, 2013 at 7:37 AM
Enjoy your night mama
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
deltathree
Quietness is the surest sign that you've died. Your old life was a frantic running from silence. Rumi
Yesterday at 12:52 PM
by Gold Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 8:30 AM

Enjoy your time mama! :)

breebree04
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 12:35 PM

You will miss her but enjoy your one free night without her. Since this is your first time away from her all night it probably wont happen again for awhile so just enjoy it!

koondogg
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 1:05 PM

Do it while you can! I haven't had a night off in a looooong time. My mom and dad are weird they are the most anti social couple I've ever met. Most kids will say that about their parents, but I'm almost 30 and I still say it. A lot of people who know them say it. They are good grandparents, but they won't watch our daughter past 6pm. Or before 7am. No weekends, and if for some reason we have a function to go to like one of our work Christmas parties, they act like its a major inconvenience. I don't ever ask them anymore. She is 3 years old. I ask my grandparents who are 76 and 85 they are always glad to. However, the only time we ask them is if she is sick and we don't want to take her out. Like lastnight we went to Wed. nite church and it was only a 1/2 hr they had her. My inlaws live too far away to do it, they would gladly do so they always say that.

brieri
by Platinum Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 3:17 PM

Enjoy the evening.

ayacocca
by Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 3:51 PM
You are going to have the urge to call every 15 min; you'll constantly wonder what she's doing.. but trust that she's in good hands and enjoy your me time.
LifeCafe42
by Nora on Feb. 8, 2013 at 1:14 AM
Enjoy!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
easinpc
by Gold Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 3:47 PM

Have fun!!

Robsessed98
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 12:14 AM
Of course youll miss her, but you know she is good, so dont dwell on it and have a great night.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)