Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My SoCal moms

Posted by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 5:53 PM
  • 13 Replies
1 mom liked this
Be safe out there! I know there's a few in the Big Bear/ San Bernardino area. Be safe! Keep us posted if you hear anything.

Those not from SoCal there's a man on the loose who is a former cop targeting cops and their families. He killed two people in OC and a cop in Riverside. He is now in the mountains and the community is on lockdown. The story has made national headlines already.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 5:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LifeCafe42
by Nora on Feb. 8, 2013 at 1:08 AM
Thanks mama I'm DS goes to school by where the cop was killed this morning and I'm about an hour from big bear.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MeeshMom
by Platinum Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 9:18 AM
Phew I knew you were around that area somewhere. Well I know that man is on a mission against police not civilians. I wonder what is going on now. I've been listening to the news on talk radio and looks like no updates yet. His last known residence is in La Palma and I was in that city Wednesday night. Crazy! The 91 freeway was all blocked to get on and I had to go through all the side streets and pass knotts berry farm to get home.

Quoting LifeCafe42:

Thanks mama I'm DS goes to school by where the cop was killed this morning and I'm about an hour from big bear.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
erinmomofone
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 9:23 AM
Can you keep me updated? I mean it's on the news but I am in Maryland and I keep hearing about it and my brother is a police officer here so it is scary to think a police officer is killing police officers and their families. Everyone please stay safe!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MeeshMom
by Platinum Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 10:39 AM
I'm gonna be working but if you have iHeart radio you can listen to KFI am 640. It's a local LA OC and IE talk radio news station and they're covering this closely.

Quoting erinmomofone:

Can you keep me updated? I mean it's on the news but I am in Maryland and I keep hearing about it and my brother is a police officer here so it is scary to think a police officer is killing police officers and their families. Everyone please stay safe!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mytrueloveS
by Lori on Feb. 8, 2013 at 10:43 AM
That's scary. Hope everyone is safe.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
erinmomofone
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 11:02 AM
Great thanks :) I'll just keep checking. I just want to hear if they get the guy.

Quoting MeeshMom:

I'm gonna be working but if you have iHeart radio you can listen to KFI am 640. It's a local LA OC and IE talk radio news station and they're covering this closely.

Quoting erinmomofone:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MeeshMom
by Platinum Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 11:19 AM
They're saying now he may have been seen driving a Lexus in Barstow which is along the highway 15 headed to Las Vegas. The news said he has a home in Vegas.

Quoting erinmomofone:

Great thanks :) I'll just keep checking. I just want to hear if they get the guy.

Quoting MeeshMom:

Quoting erinmomofone:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
erinmomofone
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 11:40 AM
That's scary that he might keep going across the country.

Quoting MeeshMom:

They're saying now he may have been seen driving a Lexus in Barstow which is along the highway 15 headed to Las Vegas. The news said he has a home in Vegas.

Quoting erinmomofone:

Quoting MeeshMom:

Quoting erinmomofone:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
easinpc
by Gold Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 1:17 PM

Such a scary story!!

faerie75
by Ruby Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 7:20 PM

i dont think he wants to kill anyone but who he is targeting. seeing how LAPD has shot up two trucks even THINKING it was him, id be more scared of them. lol

this guy snapped. but i think lapd is evil as well.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)