Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Ughhhhh!!!

Posted by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 11:02 PM
  • 7 Replies
My son's father owe over $2000 in child support so they enforced it and we went to court yesterday, he lied to the judge about not working. I just wanted to kick him in his face. we have to go back in april for him to pay a lump sum or he will go to jail, he probably wont even pay it. How hard is it to just take care of your child? This wouldnt even be happening. Its starting to frustrate me that after all this time, he still lies and cant do the right thing for his son. I wish it was over with :-/
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 11:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
mytrueloveS
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 11:06 PM
My father is the same way, he rather go to jail than give my mom any money. Lame, I guess it just depends on the mentality of every person.
ZakkarysMom
by Natasha on Feb. 7, 2013 at 11:06 PM
Thats sad. How could they not know he is working? (Besides the lying) Doesnt cs have a way to look into employment status? What a dumbass.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Gemini_MomOfTwo
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 11:10 PM
He gets paid in cash so its not like they garnish his checks. I believe cause he work for his cousin and the fact they dont pay taxes is why he lied. I used to work there so I know how they operate. When they asked "how do you eat or live?" All he said was "I do lawn work sometimes" Ughh. Dumbass indeed.

Quoting ZakkarysMom:

Thats sad. How could they not know he is working? (Besides the lying) Doesnt cs have a way to look into employment status? What a dumbass.

ZakkarysMom
by Natasha on Feb. 7, 2013 at 11:30 PM
Ah so he gets paid under the table.

Quoting Gemini_MomOfTwo:

He gets paid in cash so its not like they garnish his checks. I believe cause he work for his cousin and the fact they dont pay taxes is why he lied. I used to work there so I know how they operate. When they asked "how do you eat or live?" All he said was "I do lawn work sometimes" Ughh. Dumbass indeed.

Quoting ZakkarysMom:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Gemini_MomOfTwo
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 11:35 PM
Yep. I got a sworn affidavit showing the stuff he bought for my son between 2011 and now, which wasnt much just in case he tries to lie again and make it like he has been buying alot for my son.

Quoting ZakkarysMom:

Ah so he gets paid under the table.

Quoting Gemini_MomOfTwo:

Quoting ZakkarysMom:

Mommyto2LilMen
by Tina on Feb. 7, 2013 at 11:39 PM
Good luck hun
LifeCafe42
by Nora on Feb. 8, 2013 at 12:29 AM
Good luck I'm sorry he's so selfish
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)