Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Has anyone ever heard of this

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 4:57 PM
  • 21 Replies
My ex is going to ask the judge can we arrange our visits so that we dont have to see each other. All because hes still in love with me and cant deal with seeing me. What do you guys think the judge will say? I told him its childish if u want to see ur kids just come get them regardless if u have to see me or not.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 4:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Aubs1990
by Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 5:00 PM

I'm not sure how that will go. I asked the Judge to move out meeting place to a more Public place because I dont trust him. That he tries to make moves on me and I never know when its gonna happen.

mytrueloveS
by Lori on Feb. 9, 2013 at 5:51 PM
He could if he's not comfortable.
mhaney03
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 5:55 PM

My ex has asked me to do this, outside of court, for the same reason.

He hasn't seen the kids in over a month because he has too many "issues" being around me, even if it's for 30 seconds to pick up the kids.

pianokisses
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 6:10 PM
1 mom liked this
Well I cant wait to see the outcome of this because the only way he can get away with this is bringing his mom to the door but he complains that she is too old to get out. Im not agreeing to this foolishness at all! It's all apart of his obsession with me. He mustve forgot that he sent this all to m in email months ago. I'll be sure to bring it with me so they know this is a game. And can't wait to go to get a set visitation and my child support again!
Blah-a-dee
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 7:01 PM
1 mom liked this

VERY childish. My ex came to pick up our son today and he didnt look at me. No eye contact, no talking, no normal smug smile...So I knew he was really missing me and wished things. 

pianokisses
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 7:21 PM

That's what it is. He wants us to be a family and we cant so in turn you cant see me? How dumb is that? But I'm not dropping my kids off to a random person or however this is going to turn out. I will appeal it. But I doubt that the judge is even going to let him do this because I have proof in emails where he is saying that he loves me so much that he doesnt ever want to see me again if we cant be together....which has NOTHING to do with our KIDS. So I doubt it'll happen in court. And he has a shit load of other things that I'm going to be bringing up, so this will be non-important. I dont even know why Im so worried. I think I am just mad because he is always doing stuff because of me and not for the kids.

Quoting Blah-a-dee:

VERY childish. My ex came to pick up our son today and he didnt look at me. No eye contact, no talking, no normal smug smile...So I knew he was really missing me and wished things. 

Blah-a-dee
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 7:30 PM

Thats how my ex was at first... Its 3 years later and he has so many regrets. And I just laugh. Because its his fault. He was childish because seeing his new girlfriend [he left me for, then knocked up and married all within a year] was more important because seeing his son wasso painful because he reminds him of me. :roll: I wouldnt bringthe emails because that wouldnt help the case, I would just say, I dont see the need for it. And it wouldnt have to be a random person, it could be a person that you two knew. But then again I wouldnt want to do that... Why would there need to be a middle person? He should be a bigger person and get over it. You are dealing with seeing him for the 20 seconds or whatever. 

Quoting pianokisses:

That's what it is. He wants us to be a family and we cant so in turn you cant see me? How dumb is that? But I'm not dropping my kids off to a random person or however this is going to turn out. I will appeal it. But I doubt that the judge is even going to let him do this because I have proof in emails where he is saying that he loves me so much that he doesnt ever want to see me again if we cant be together....which has NOTHING to do with our KIDS. So I doubt it'll happen in court. And he has a shit load of other things that I'm going to be bringing up, so this will be non-important. I dont even know why Im so worried. I think I am just mad because he is always doing stuff because of me and not for the kids.

Quoting Blah-a-dee:

pianokisses
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 7:34 PM

Well I wanted to bring the email just in case he lied because he does that well in court. But yea like you said it's only 20 seconds. What the hell does he want me to wear a mask lol? I'll let his brother do this and that's probably the only person, but even his brother is going to turn around and ask him why is he doing this stupid shit. But I guess I will wait until Friday(my day off) to go downtown and get a court date...which is going to take months smh. I was about to try to compromise with him but I forgot that the last time I tried that he told me he'd rather handle his problems through courts!(very mature -_-)

Quoting Blah-a-dee:

Thats how my ex was at first... Its 3 years later and he has so many regrets. And I just laugh. Because its his fault. He was childish because seeing his new girlfriend [he left me for, then knocked up and married all within a year] was more important because seeing his son wasso painful because he reminds him of me. :roll: I wouldnt bringthe emails because that wouldnt help the case, I would just say, I dont see the need for it. And it wouldnt have to be a random person, it could be a person that you two knew. But then again I wouldnt want to do that... Why would there need to be a middle person? He should be a bigger person and get over it. You are dealing with seeing him for the 20 seconds or whatever. 

Quoting pianokisses:

Quoting Blah-a-dee:

Blah-a-dee
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 7:39 PM

They are idiots to deal with! Seriously. ahaha. We got them for the rest of our lives. 

Quoting pianokisses:

Well I wanted to bring the email just in case he lied because he does that well in court. But yea like you said it's only 20 seconds. What the hell does he want me to wear a mask lol? I'll let his brother do this and that's probably the only person, but even his brother is going to turn around and ask him why is he doing this stupid shit. But I guess I will wait until Friday(my day off) to go downtown and get a court date...which is going to take months smh. I was about to try to compromise with him but I forgot that the last time I tried that he told me he'd rather handle his problems through courts!(very mature -_-)

Quoting Blah-a-dee:

Quoting pianokisses:

Quoting Blah-a-dee:

tyfry7496
by Janet on Feb. 9, 2013 at 7:56 PM
Yes it is done. My cousin and her ex are not allowed to see each other ar drop off or pick up. Another adult has to be there to get the kids from dad. They only communicate through text message or through the kids.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)