Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

take care of your own children! >:/

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 8:44 PM
  • 18 Replies
My sister keeps trying to discipline my DD when she can't even educate her own. Her two oldest, ages 7&5, have no manners. More the oldest one. Her youngest which is around 18 months cries because you tell him no or because he wants his bottle, or simply just because no one listens. My little girl learned early on that if she wants something to say so. Like juice, papa (food), sippy, wawa (water). Anything. she learned to say bless you, thank you, to pray at around the same age as her little one. My sister hasnt tried to teach him anything. She's a kid she's going to get frustrated and cry or whine but that doesn't give her a right to tell her "stop or your going to time out". I've never put my child in time out because I have no need. I wish she would stop trying to act my my daughters mother. She should pay attention to her own.
She let her son go with his dad (the girls were still in school) when she knew he wasn't in all his five senses. :/

Sooo mad right now!

Sorry, I really needed to vent about this.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 8:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
yezay
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 8:46 PM
All 5 senses??
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lizz08
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 8:47 PM
He was drugged.

Quoting yezay:

All 5 senses??

ZakkarysMom
by Natasha on Feb. 9, 2013 at 8:49 PM
Yeah.. Whats that mean?

Quoting yezay:

All 5 senses??

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ZakkarysMom
by Natasha on Feb. 9, 2013 at 8:51 PM
Ok he was drugged by someone? Or took drugs himself?

Quoting lizz08:

He was drugged.

Quoting yezay:

All 5 senses??

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lizz08
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 8:51 PM
All five senses as in he was drugged and didn't know what he was doing. He was acting real dumb and was forgetting his son when he was leaving.
lizz08
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 8:53 PM
He does it to himself. He does drugs but denies it. He's also an alcoholic. That's why she left him.

Quoting ZakkarysMom:

Quoting lizz08:

He was drugged.

Quoting yezay:

All 5 senses??

ZakkarysMom
by Natasha on Feb. 9, 2013 at 8:55 PM
Ahh ok. Sounds like a great role model. *sarcasm*

Quoting lizz08:

He does it to himself. He does drugs but denies it. He's also an alcoholic. That's why she left him.

Quoting ZakkarysMom:

Quoting lizz08:

He was drugged.

Quoting yezay:

All 5 senses??

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JerBearsMom86
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 8:57 PM
Maybe try letting her know? My sister tried the same thing she told my son to stop or she would spank him. I told her she touches my kid and she won't be worried about him anymore. It is clear to my family that I am mom and they can make suggestions but cannot make decisions. I dont mind when he is doing something obviously bad telling him no or to stop but they dont make the punishments. My parents are the only ones who can really go against my decisions and even then it's just them spoiling him lol my suggestion is letting it be known, that's what I would do. Otherwise she may one day really do something that bothers you.
lizz08
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 9:08 PM
I have told her. I told her that I don't discipline her kids so she shouldn't discipline mine. but she doesn't listen.

Quoting JerBearsMom86:

Maybe try letting her know? My sister tried the same thing she told my son to stop or she would spank him. I told her she touches my kid and she won't be worried about him anymore. It is clear to my family that I am mom and they can make suggestions but cannot make decisions. I dont mind when he is doing something obviously bad telling him no or to stop but they dont make the punishments. My parents are the only ones who can really go against my decisions and even then it's just them spoiling him lol my suggestion is letting it be known, that's what I would do. Otherwise she may one day really do something that bothers you.

lizz08
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 9:10 PM
Perfect role model. She let's her kids sleep over their dad's though so she can go clubbing and sleep with the guy she's with.

Quoting ZakkarysMom:

Ahh ok. Sounds like a great role model. *sarcasm*

Quoting lizz08:

Quoting ZakkarysMom:

Quoting lizz08:

He was drugged.

Quoting yezay:

All 5 senses??

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN