Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

no good, horrible, bad night :(

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 11:41 PM
  • 7 Replies

My emotions are too intense for my pain and sleep meds to do their job, which means I feel like crap and I can't sleep :( Plus I have "pre-flu" symptoms meaning I've already got the virus but it hasn't been long enough to show pos on the flu test so they can't give me tamiflu yet. So, I'm miserable physically plys I am incredibly lonely AND my son had to go back to his dad's tomorrow. I mover over an hour away bc I have so many more opportunities here but omg I hurts so bad to be away from my son. I know that this is the best situation right now and that hopefully by summer I will have my own place and be able to have my son with me but...I need him as much as he needs me. He has been here with me since tues night bc he's had the flu. He had the flu A so he wasnt throwing up or achey, just coughing and fever and a bit more tired. Now he has to go back for school on monday and I so badly don't want to let him go, even though I will be with him again thurs night. It just hurts my heart.

Plus, my 2 best BEST friends are in other states and going through things and I miss them SO damn much and...I'm just frustrated and sad and lonely tonight. Now I've got the flu so I have to cancell the plans I made for the whole week :(

Any way, just needed to let out some emotion. Thanks y'all.

by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 11:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
RyderMomma09
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 1:33 AM
1 mom liked this

Hang in there momma! I have those nights...where I just want to cry. I know the feeling of not wanting LO to leave...my LO just left on thursday for 5 weeks!! and hes 10 hours away from me. Ive been going thru this month to month with BD over a year...it doesnt get any easier when LO leaves it breaks my heart just as much each time. Just try and stay busy....it sucks being lonely but enjoy some "you," time. Hope you start to feel better. Take lots of vitamin C!!

Lil_MissFaye
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 9:34 AM

Thank you for the support hun, I really appreciate it. It seriously sucks not having my own space. I can't even go shut my door and lay down and cry for awhile; I don't have a room, or a bed :( It's just SO hard to try to be patientbc I know that things take time but I am seriously THE most impatient person :(

Quoting RyderMomma09:

Hang in there momma! I have those nights...where I just want to cry. I know the feeling of not wanting LO to leave...my LO just left on thursday for 5 weeks!! and hes 10 hours away from me. Ive been going thru this month to month with BD over a year...it doesnt get any easier when LO leaves it breaks my heart just as much each time. Just try and stay busy....it sucks being lonely but enjoy some "you," time. Hope you start to feel better. Take lots of vitamin C!!

LifeCafe42
by Nora on Feb. 10, 2013 at 10:05 AM
1 mom liked this
Hugs mama :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 3:01 PM
1 mom liked this

Let all the steam out that you need to.  I hope you're feeling better (both physically and emotionally) soon.

Lil_MissFaye
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 9:32 PM

Thank you. I really really appreciate everyone's support and I really need it. It is SO hard being so far away from my best friends. I miss them so much and sometimes I just need a fucking hug but it's usually in the middle of the night and with no one close enough or awake enough to give me one.

Unfortunately tonight has already been awful since about 6pm and it's not anywhere close to being over. I miss my baby so much already. It's just so frustrating when I feel like I can't ever do anything right, that I'm never enough.

Mommyto2LilMen
by Tina on Feb. 10, 2013 at 10:31 PM

Feek better soon

easinpc
by Gold Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 4:54 PM

Hugs!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)