Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

grr

Posted by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 12:38 AM
  • 3 Replies
I try to be nice I try to do the right things.. I moved out of my parents house because me an my mom wasn't seeing eye to eye an I didn't want what was left of our mother daughter relationship ruined... me and My 3 boys been staying at my ex s/o's house...just waiting on my taxes then we are moving into our own place.. Me and the ex made rules we would only be friends he could come into my room only top help with kids..but last couple days he been crossing the line acting more like if we were saying and his starting to get well his easy to close into my personal bubble... Anyways he keeps hounding me to let him claim my youngest son on his taxes.. He did buy outfits diapers an wipes but that's it he dont help with him he he isn't the one raising him.. He has me so aggregated I wish I was still at my parents house.. o then to top it of his brother is suppose to help me file my taxes online do I give him all the info that he requested now there telling me they need more info..grr I have a feeling I'm about to get screwed on my taxes..an personally my ex has screwed me over way to many times when it comes to money.. Want to scream..I just needed to vent
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 12:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
pianokisses
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 2:44 AM
1 mom liked this

Are you expecting a lot back? If so let H&R Block or a company do it for you because once they have your kids social's they could try claiming them next year. I wouldn't let him do it if I were you. But you don't get much for the 3rd kid anyway right? So maybe you claim two and he claims one, but if you don't want him to have any of the money then dont let him lol.

EachNewBreath
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 5:47 AM

I would got to HR block or do it yourself online free. Like at taxslayer. I wouldnt trust him. If you are worried at all then dont do it!! Gotta protect you and those babies

LifeCafe42
by Nora on Feb. 10, 2013 at 10:18 AM
Hugs mama good luck
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)