Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

he's running....

Posted by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 12:24 PM
  • 5 Replies

i live in SC. the sheriffs dept tried to serve sd last week with child support papers and he took off! they couldn't find him but found his mom. his mom claimed she didnt know where he was. 3 days later the deputy went back to talk to his mom again and she said she "heard" he took off for texas!!! he never got served :( they say they'll serve him over there but i doubt that will ever happen. i really needed that money

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 12:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 3:02 PM

im sorry  I hope that he's found, served and complies soon.

skyelyns_mommie
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 3:16 PM

Im sorry mama

steviechick
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 2:02 PM
2 moms liked this

On the run?  Check with your atty to see if he has LexisNexis.  If not then check several attornies to see if they have this program.  You can track anyone this way.  If you know your ex's SS# it will pop up.  He has to get a job somewhere.  And, when he does BINGO! up comes his SS# and you can nail his butt to the wall!

mamaofficer
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 3:23 PM

I'm sorry this happen, but why did the law say anything to his mama. He is grown and she should'nt have know anything about his business.

mamaofficer
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 3:26 PM
2 moms liked this

Quoting steviechick:

On the run?  Check with your atty to see if he has LexisNexis.  If not then check several attornies to see if they have this program.  You can track anyone this way.  If you know your ex's SS# it will pop up.  He has to get a job somewhere.  And, when he does BINGO! up comes his SS# and you can nail his butt to the wall!

Unless the deadbeat gets a job paying him under the table.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN