Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

bd's wife called my phone! kinda long sry!

Posted by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 12:53 PM
  • 32 Replies
1 mom liked this

(background info) was dating a friend I met back in the summer of 2007 September of 2011 when I moved back to Ohio to be live my sister. Well Thanksgiving he told me he was married. That was the last time we seen each other and spoke until a month later I found out I was pregnant I called to let him know. When dd was born I sent him a message on fb with my number telling him to call and what it was about but his wife was the one who called and she wasn't rude she just wanted to hear the truth because he was lying to her so of course I told the truth...convo over (or so I thought)

NOW...I was just washing dishes when I got a blocked phone call and when I answered the person on the other end just started screaming to leave her husband alone they are married why am i trying to break up a happy home and to stop sending pictures of my ugly child...now I was keeping my cool until she disrespected my daughter. I've NEVER tried to come in between them, yes I do send him pictures when he ask for them I mean come on that is her father regardless! I told her when she called me the first time that I don't want to cause them no problems I just want him to do what he has to for his child. The crazy thing is last time I spoke to him or sent him a picture of the baby was new years eve. I told her to be a grown fucking woman and never speak on my child again she's innocent and wasn't asked to be put in this situation and any other problem she has she needs to take it up with her man. I could understand if I was calling all the time and causing drama but I don't and I never will that's just not my character. ughhh

CafeMom Tickers
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 12:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
GwennasMom
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 1:27 PM

Sorry, hon.  That's a crappy phone call to get out of the blue, but sounds like it's all on her.  And honestly, can you blame her for being upset that her husband got somebody else pregnant while they were married??  Obviously she shouldn't have gone off on you about it, but it's her problem, not yours.  Sounds like you are handling the whole thing appropriately.  Just ignore her - hopefully she will get her situation sorted out and leave you alone. (Also, you may want to let any other blocked calls go to voicemail from now on...)

:)

reynab27
by Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 1:28 PM
She must have been going throw something with him right now and feeling insecure needing someone to blame that's all that is....she's immature obviously
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
flawskii
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 1:36 PM

I can't blame her for being upset because I would be too if my husband fathered a child outside of our marriage. Just don't ring my phone especially when I'm keeping my distance and not causing no drama. For future reference I downloaded this app that sends all blocked phone calls straight to voicemail.

Quoting GwennasMom:

Sorry, hon.  That's a crappy phone call to get out of the blue, but sounds like it's all on her.  And honestly, can you blame her for being upset that her husband got somebody else pregnant while they were married??  Obviously she shouldn't have gone off on you about it, but it's her problem, not yours.  Sounds like you are handling the whole thing appropriately.  Just ignore her - hopefully she will get her situation sorted out and leave you alone. (Also, you may want to let any other blocked calls go to voicemail from now on...)

CafeMom Tickers
dawncs
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 2:11 PM

Excellent move regarding blocked calls in regards to getting the app to your telephone. She is going at it the wrong way to save her marriage, but I have a feeling it is not the first time that he has cheated on her from how she is handling the entire thing. They really need marriage counseling to handle their problems. I recommend just getting child support for your beautiful daughter. She will make him get a DNA test of coruse.

Quoting flawskii:

I can't blame her for being upset because I would be too if my husband fathered a child outside of our marriage. Just don't ring my phone especially when I'm keeping my distance and not causing no drama. For future reference I downloaded this app that sends all blocked phone calls straight to voicemail.

Quoting GwennasMom:

flawskii
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 2:16 PM

Oh I am. Because I receive public assistance I have to file for cs which he knows and I already sent in the information needed. Now I'm just waiting on my worker to contact so I know what my next move is.

Quotg dawncs:

Excellent move regarding blocked calls in regards to getting the app to your telephone. She is going at it the wrong way to save her marriage, but I have a feeling it is not the first time that he has cheated on her from how she is handling the entire thing. They really need marriage counseling to handle their problems. I recommend just getting child support for your beautiful daughter. She will make him get a DNA test of coruse.

Quoting flawskii:

Quoting GwennasMom:

CafeMom Tickers
UnChic
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 3:02 PM
1 mom liked this

Dang, hun!  You don't need that!  The wife is going about saving her marriage- all the wrong way.  But I believe you did the right thing about standing up for your babygirl!  We are here for you if you need it...*hugs*

flawskii
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 3:56 PM
1 mom liked this
Thank you I appreciate that very much.

Quoting UnChic:

Dang, hun!  You don't need that!  The wife is going about saving her marriage- all the wrong way.  But I believe you did the right thing about standing up for your babygirl!  We are here for you if you need it...*hugs*

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KRIZZ25
dam ppl...
Yesterday at 6:09 AM
by Platinum Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 3:59 PM
take it to court .get ur blood teats and cs..than dont have any thing to do wth them ..
flawskii
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 5:51 PM

BUMP!

40sandPreg
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 9:02 PM
Sorry you're going through that! Hope you get your c/s soon.
How old is your daughter?

Quoting flawskii:

BUMP!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)