Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

ughh. rediculously long

Posted by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 12:57 PM
  • 5 Replies
The backstory: ex always knows what to say to get me back.he sweet talks me and makes me promises.I told him this last time he can't even bring up getting back together unless he can think of 5 things we have in common that doesn't include our son. I started dating a new guybut idk if I'm going to be seeing him much longer not including the current situation with ex.heres a letter he gave me last night that he told me he was saving for Valentine's day. Its long, just a warning.

S,
I don't really know where to start.I've been distant.I can't really explain why, except maybe it's because I haven't been 100% present.my mind is always somewhere else, mainly because I'm worried about something and I can never find words to explain how I'm feeling properly.I've been angry.I've been getting frustrated really easily.I'm just tired of us trying to get things done and have every monkey wrench thrown in one Way.it sucks but I have to ecause that it will work out and by getting frustrated it just drive us apart.I've been ignorant.I've been going out instead of spending time with you, not just spending time around you.I wasnt letting you have time for yourselfand no one should be expected to be a parent all the time.

When we were first dating, I remember you asking me what my bigger fear was and I told you I feared being forgotten.I have realizd that if people can forget you then obviously you didn't matter enough to have left an impact on their life, and I'd be better offwithout them anyway.and I have also figured out thatmy greatest fearis being betrayed, and I let that cloud over the fact that I know I can trust you.

I've been an asshole.I probably pick most of our fights and the one I don't are most likely caused by me.like when I brought my sister to the party instead of you.theres no excuse.. I'm just an idiot.

Most of all, I've been sorry.I know that I wasnt taking responsibility for something I rightfully should. I wasnt being an adult and owning up to what Ishould have been.I was pointing out all these things because this is where my mind went when I was thinking of what we have in common.there are the things that I'd never owned up to and I'd like to own up to them now along with a resolution to make it better.

Also, it many not have counted to you but if we are both jealous, then obviously feelings just still be there.

Love always, R

On another sheet he wrote five things we have in common...idk what to think anymore.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 12:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
flawskii
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 1:44 PM

IMO seriosuly sit down and think about what you wanna do. Is it worth going back to? What's so different now? If you want to give it a chance I say take it slow. But if it's been an ongoing problem I'd be wondering what's the sudden change and why would this time be any different.

CafeMom Tickers
youllneverknow
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 2:05 PM
That's what I have in my head..idk I'm so confused..

Quoting flawskii:

IMO seriosuly sit down and think about what you wanna do. Is it worth going back to? What's so different now? If you want to give it a chance I say take it slow. But if it's been an ongoing problem I'd be wondering what's the sudden change and why would this time be any different.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
flawskii
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 2:08 PM

Just take your time and let him know you need time to think this over. He should understand and if you have to then explain to him why you need this time. Good luck on your decision!

Quoting youllneverknow:

Quoting flawskii:

CafeMom Tickers
youllneverknow
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 2:11 PM
Thank you

Quoting flawskii:

Just take your time and let him know you need time to think this over. He should understand and if you have to then explain to him why you need this time. Good luck on your decision!

Quoting youllneverknow:

Quoting flawskii:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
UnChic
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 2:56 PM

I agree with Flawskii.  Take your time, and if he's a real man.  He'll have to understand and respect your wishes.  Follow your heart and think what's best for your little one.. Good luck

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN