Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

frustrated!!!!o_O

Posted by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 8:01 PM
  • 6 Replies
Im done trying to put him on childsupport. The court's are not even attempting to find him! Iv even made fake profiles. Gotten a number and where they go but with no address what does it matter!
ITs my flaut for being with such a loser and many other names I would like to call him! Im stressed and tired over it! I mean how hard can it be just to be in your kids life!!!
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 8:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
pianokisses
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 8:15 PM

Sorry to hear that. I didn't know it was that hard to locate parents for cs.

zahairasMom
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 8:33 PM
Yes they tell u there investigate them but its bs.. Lady told me to hire pi but im like im a single mom if I had the money to spend 50 - 200 or more an hour I wouldnt even worry abut childsupport
LifeCafe42
by Nora on Feb. 11, 2013 at 11:37 PM
1 mom liked this
It's easier for me not to so I don't but I wish you the best of luck
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommyto2LilMen
by Tina on Feb. 13, 2013 at 11:01 AM
1 mom liked this
Sorry your having such a tough time. Good luck.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
steviechick
by Gold Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 11:09 AM

My ex is just as bad.  However, I know where he works and I'm going to take him to court next month for back owed cs.  He can ignore what he owes me and my DD, but he can't run away from his obligations for long.  He's not paid since last July. 

I heard if you go through Lexis/Nexis you can find out where your ex works.  The courts won't do anything unless you can drag your ex into court.  If you have a number you should be able to know the address by contacting the phone company.  If they need a court order show them your agreement.  They have to comply. 

zahairasMom
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 4:35 PM
Quoting steviechick:

My ex is just as bad.  However, I know where he works and I'm going to take him to court next month for back owed cs.  He can ignore what he owes me and my DD, but he can't run away from his obligations for long.  He's not paid since last July. 

I heard if you go through Lexis/Nexis you can find out where your ex works.  The courts won't do anything unless you can drag your ex into court.  If you have a number you should be able to know the address by contacting the phone company.  If they need a court order show them your agreement.  They have to comply. 

My case is even more difficult cause he is from Ethiopia and the only number I have is to his last known roommates cell and you dont even want to know how I managed to get that lol....i wish they would give me his adress but sadly they cant
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)