Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms
I'm tired of struggling, I'm tired of doing it on my own, I'm tired of the tears, the unheathly thoughts, I'm tired of the pettiness, I'm tired of my family, I'm tired of the depression, I'm tired of the anger, I'm tired of seeing the pain in my babies eyes when they see other kids with they daddies, I'm tired of Being alone, I'm tired of the bullshit and games, I'm tired and I want to destroy sum shit or kick sum1 head in becuz of it....I'm tired
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 12:12 AM
Replies (11-20):
ruggy03
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 5:41 PM
God i feel ya...my 14 year old doesnt remember what his dad looks like.maybe frustated is also a good word,mad as hell.I find breaking shit a sense of relief or slamming doors.go to a second hand store get some quarter plates or cups and just break them.when the kids arent home slam some doors.im lucky in a way i live in the country and i just destroy stuff...haah i know i sound like a freak but the feelings great....haah
Mommyto2LilMen
by Tina on Feb. 12, 2013 at 11:59 PM

*HUGs*

teamwilson
by Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 6:58 AM
Hang in there moms. We all have a tough job as single parents. I truly believe that God doesn't give us more than we can handle and yes we are handling it but could we possibly find a way to handle things better? This is my question I ask myself. Yes I'm lonely, and broke, and yes I cringe when I see all the famiilies together and mine feels broken but I just keep reminding myself that as long as I have my children and my health I'm doing ok. And as far as handling life better, I'm going to see a therapist. Don't know if it'll help but I'm gonna try it out.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
idunno1234
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 7:57 AM
2 moms liked this

If there is a place to find people who can relate to you, this is it.

I think we're all tired.

But I also know that today isn't forever.  And actually today, I still have a roof over my and my kids' heads (although I couldn't pay February's rent), our bellies are full and we are all relatively healthy.  Most importantly, we have each other.

The way I have gotten through the shit in my life is to look around and realize that everyone has their shit and a lot of people have worse shit than me. 

Life sucks for me these days, its scary as anything and I'm tired of doing things on my own, facing homelessness, joblessness, hopelessness.  Yet, I keep reminding myself that for NOW, we're okay.  Tired, scared but okay.

Life is an adventure and I figure just like all the unexpected shit that's hit me in the last few years, there can be unexpected good things, fantastic things but the only way I'll find out is to open up my heart and mind, keep doing the next right thing (which is sometimes a guess from one minute to the next) and keep putting one foot in front of the other.  I figure I'm due for some good shit-certainly had enough of the bad, but I have to actively engage in this fucked up world, seek out possibilities and never truly give up hope for that to happen.

I do believe that negativity breeds/attracts negativity and the same with positivity.  No matter how tired we are, we owe our kids the knowledge that the choices we make, the way we react to life's shit is what makes all the difference in the direction our lives go.

MomAmy77
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 8:25 AM
I know what you mean. I'm tired too emotionally and physical. I'm tired of having bags under my eyes from stress and worry supporting two beautiful children when ex hubby makes 85,000 a year and hasn't paid me a dime. I'm tired of following rules and my ex not and getting away with it. I don't mind being the sole one for my kids but I'm just tired of the crap their father pulls. I'm tired of being Alone . last I'm tired of being fat ,working out 5 days a week, drinking water all day, eating good and nothing , but ex had money to get weightloss surgery and drop all the weight in a couple of months. Sorry to vent
kitcal78
by Gigi on Feb. 13, 2013 at 12:27 PM
I'm tired right along with you. Agree with on e everything. Whats sad is I haven't been a single parent very long. I'm tired of being single period. I mean damn why so guys have to be suck azz holes.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
twinsmom2001
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 2:13 PM

I've been a single mother of twins since the day I got pregnant.  Absolutely no help from the bio dad or his family.  I harbored a lot of resentment.  I was just talking to my daughter yesterday who was saying she wished she had a dad.  She watches TV and sees all of the TV dads with their kids and is envious.  As well as her friends all have their fathers in their lives.  It breaks my heart.

Unfortunately this is the day we live in.  There are a lot of men who do not play roles in their children's lives.  Maybe us as women need to be a little more selective in who we have sex with.  I sure picked a loser.  He didn't even go to a single doctor's visit.

MyBabies86
by Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 12:23 AM
Thanks Ladies, I know God has a plan for all of us single struggling mamas and our beautiful babies!!! I went out in the middle of nowhere and shot a few clips off..it helped for the time being...I've been working with my Doc on my everything to get my mental...what does it mean when it says an admin as ft your post??
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
s.osborne
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:50 AM

Amen sister.

s.osborne
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:54 AM

I got one of those too. Then I thought I found a man who was willing to be DS's dad. He had been around since DS was 6 months, he's 4 now. DS called him dad and everything. We split 3 weeks ago. Now I feel so bad for letting him call him dad and believe he really was his dad.

Quoting twinsmom2001:

I've been a single mother of twins since the day I got pregnant.  Absolutely no help from the bio dad or his family.  I harbored a lot of resentment.  I was just talking to my daughter yesterday who was saying she wished she had a dad.  She watches TV and sees all of the TV dads with their kids and is envious.  As well as her friends all have their fathers in their lives.  It breaks my heart.

Unfortunately this is the day we live in.  There are a lot of men who do not play roles in their children's lives.  Maybe us as women need to be a little more selective in who we have sex with.  I sure picked a loser.  He didn't even go to a single doctor's visit.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN