Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Nervous about relationship

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 4:28 PM
  • 4 Replies

Okay, so recently I started talking with a guy friend from college on facebook. Well we were catching up and he's always been a little flirt. Back in college we did a lot of kissing and nothing else. He's deployed right now but will be back in March. Well we've both had a few regrets about what didn't happen in the past. He wants to see me and take our relationship further physically. I'm all for this, I'm not in any relationship and haven't had sex in more than a year. Thing is I'm nervous, more about being a disappointment or finding that whatever spark we had back then isn't around anymore.

Am I just worrying about something stupid? I mean I'm not looking that he's going to sweep me off my feet and we'll live happily ever after. I'm just more worried about the present. Just needed to get that off my chest. If anyone's been there or has any advice, I'd love to hear it.

by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 4:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
CaptainCookie
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 5:04 PM

I think when he gets back, you guys need to hang out a couple times to see what kind of attraction there is first. If there is awesome chemistry, rock on!

And, no. You arent stupid for worrying about that. Every person has at least once and I betcha anything that he is worried about that too.

seannpickett
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 5:14 PM
You are not stupid, its smart that you worry. Have fun, and if something is there, you'll know it. Just keep in mind some things will be different. Just have fun, and worry less. Good luck:)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Mommyto2LilMen
by Tina on Feb. 13, 2013 at 10:59 AM
1 mom liked this
Take things slow and see what happens.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mamalena137
by Bronze Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 1:09 PM

Thanks ladies.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN