Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

My body's confusing me.. Help!

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 6:33 AM
  • 10 Replies
So, here's the thing,
I was using rigevidon contraception pills for 3 months. But I had run out 2 weeks ago . Me and my partner had intecourse once or twice but then he said we can't have sex until you get the pill .. So I called up twice and they were all booked out for another two weeks!!!. But last week I had a tiny bit of blood then nothing after that.. Me thinking it was the start of a new period after I had run out of the pill, chose to ignore it.. But now my body is acting up.. I have headaches,bad back ache and really sore severe pain in one or both breasts depending on the time! . And I can't even do any excercise. It's like my body refuses it. I can't lay on my tummy because it feels really uncomfortable and hard. And for some reason I'm drinking tea.... I hate tea!!!!! . Is it me bugging out or does that sound like pregnancy ?. I can't do a test just yet it's a little early . I'm also experiencing abdominal cramps very few times a day and feel light headed. Bear in mind that I don't smoke nor drink and am a very healthy person in general .
I don't wanna freak out . But I got told that fertility comes back straight away after not taking the pill.
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 6:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
breebree04
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:14 AM

I have actually heard the opposite that it takes longer to get pregnant after coming off the pill but I did get pregnant with both of my kids the month after coming off the pill so idk. The only way you will know is to wait and take a test because in my experience this could be either pregnancy or getting ready to start period. I have these symptoms right before and while Im on my period and I never felt this way while I was pregnant but I know other women do so it could be pregnancy too. Wait a few days and take a test or go see your doctor

blueeyedpixie
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:20 AM
I got pregnant 2 weeks after stopping the pill(planned) and on bc while taking an antibiotic(unplanned). So it is possible... It could also just be your hormones going a little whacky trying to get regular again...

Good luck!!:)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Mommyto2LilMen
by Tina on Feb. 13, 2013 at 10:42 AM
1 mom liked this
Could very well be a pregnancy. Only way to know is test.
steviechick
by Gold Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 10:47 AM

It could also mean an infection.  Take the test when you can so you know for sure.  Hugs, mama!

amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 2:47 PM

Agree.  Welcome to the group s-jane89.

Quoting steviechick:

It could also mean an infection.  Take the test when you can so you know for sure.  Hugs, mama!

UnChic
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 3:40 PM

I wish I knew what to say.  I was on the pill faithfully.  I ran out, and hadn't been on it for a month.  While try to get a refill.  Well, things happened and kinda fast.  I had a fling, and dated the guy not even 3 or 4 months.  And Now, I'm single and pregnant.  I really hope everything works out.  Welcome to the group.  And I'll keep you in my prayers, sweetie.

brieri
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 4:19 PM

Hi and welcome to the group.

conniejo75
by Bronze Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 4:27 PM
I got preg 4x while on the pill... a friend was onpill for 7Years & Got preg when she missed a pill when sick with flu . Yes it is extremely likely you're preg. If its been at least 2 weeks since last unprotected sex it is not too soon to test
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Robsessed98
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 5:45 PM
1 mom liked this
The only way to know is by taking a test. It will drive you nuts till you do.
LifeCafe42
by Nora on Feb. 13, 2013 at 5:49 PM
Welcome good luck and test!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)