Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

NO PERSONNEL SPACE

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 8:32 AM
  • 9 Replies
I have 3 wonderful kids whom i love dearly.. but evrything i do is with r for them. Right now n my life i have no friends,no mommie oulet n i thnk its takn a toll. I wonder what am doin wrong
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 8:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
easinpc
by Gold Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:32 AM

Hugs!

Mommyto2LilMen
by Tina on Feb. 13, 2013 at 10:37 AM
*hugs*
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
steviechick
by Gold Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 10:45 AM
1 mom liked this

You have a mommy outlet.....US!  You are depressed.  When the kids are asleep or at school, etc. take that time to do something quiet for yourself.  Pamper yourself even if that means reading a good book, painting your nails, or watching a tear jerker movie.  We all need that special time for us.  You are a good mom.  Praise yourself every once and a while. 

deltathree
by Gold Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 12:23 PM

You're not doing anything wrong - u r a mom.  It's a full time job.  I've been in the same boat - hugs.

LancesMom
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 12:43 PM

Thats exactly why I am on CafeMom! I live in a rural area and in an emptynest. Welcome!

breebree04
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 12:46 PM

your not doing anything wrong. Being a single mom 24/7 can get to you after awhile. Do you have any family or someone that can babysit every once in awhile so you can have some time for yourself?

victoriahearts
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 12:49 PM

You need to set those kids on a routine and get them all in bed super early so can enjoy some you time. Drink a glass a wine, turn on the TV and try to simply relax. I have never been more happier since I welcomed early bedtime in my house lol My son who is 5 yo is in bed by 7 pm, the latest is 7:30 p.m.

brieri
by Platinum Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 4:25 PM

rolling on floor  sorry, could not help over the title!

LifeCafe42
by Nora on Feb. 13, 2013 at 5:51 PM
Hugs you gotta find one. Once a month I take half a vacation day off work just for mommy time
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)