Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

I need help getting any financial assistance. please help...

Posted by   + Show Post

I am needing help so badly. I don't know what to do......

The father doesn't want to help until he gets a perternity test with me done.

The government is frustrating on trying to get help.

I am trying to figure out if I can get any help with things like TANF but I am getting the run around.  I tried applying for TANF when I was pregnant and was turned down but I am wondering if it was done wright.

I am having trouble getting tax help when claiming my son so that I can get my son and I a car. I have tried pretty much everything. One of the things that is hindering me is that I am receiving s.s.d.i. due to being handicapped.

There is so much to say and I don't know how much room  i will get.

If you can help please respond to my post and we can talk ether by post, by messaging of some sort. or by phone.

Thank, kiva

by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 5:43 PM
Replies (21-25):
reynab27
by Member on Feb. 16, 2013 at 12:50 AM
1 mom liked this
Now that's very immature of you to say....aren't we on our rag lol. Anyways responding to the actual post now.....don't give up keep trying use all your resources try again and reapply

Quoting DieselsMom:

Stop having kids you can't raise!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Jkia1boy
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 1:05 AM
Hey, if you are handicap, try for disability or is ssdi that what you're saying? Just keep on trying for help like the other ladies said. Also assurance wireless can give you a free cell phone if you are getring assistance. If you need someone to chat with, I'm here.
kw30
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 10:03 PM

K, most of those replys were helpful. I am not sure how to get great resources but I am trying. There was on response that was desturbing.

I never thought that I would have kids. I stoped even thinking of trying and then my son came. I almost got to go back to work and that is when I got the news. I am still working on working and getting everything going well it just will take some time considering that people can suck! Until then I am just needing alittle help. Thanks for not understanding DieselsMom.

Any one else thanks for the infor that you did know I will still try and get resource help.

nermall1102
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 2:02 PM
She asked for support. She didnt ask to be critisized and judged. She asked for advice on getting help. For those that r being rude etc.... u dont know her situation etc about her having a baby amd etc. Think about it, woukd u want someone being thoughtless and rude when u ask for their help.
kw30
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 7:09 PM

Just so those that have a comment about me and my disability and having a baby. I am still working on going back to work. But just so you know I still will need ssdi because I can only work part time.

Im sorry that I even went on this site. I thought it was mothers being supportive of each other on mothers critizising each other.

I was just seeing if any other mothers had any helpful hints. I will stop looking for help though. especially sense even on here I get judged.  You have no clue about me and what I have done or what I have been through or even what I am doing.

so peaceout

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN