Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

LOVE WHERE IS IT

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 7:06 AM
  • 17 Replies
2day is love day. I dnt how im feeling 2day i do have plans 4 2day with my daughter im excitied bout that. But id like 2 no ladys how do u make it through watchn evrybdy share there special other half?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 7:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Delila12
by Bronze Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 7:10 AM
2 moms liked this
Normally I would get jealous, and avoid people at all costs, or just find someone to celebrate with. But I'm honestly not caring this year. I'm too happy about other things to focus on Valentines day. Also, I've been single all year. Why feel sorry for myself today?
mommy_2_be_2010
by Bronze Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 7:16 AM
My cousins daughters dad asked me to hang out with him he's also my brothers best friend so i agreed he'll be here in an hour or so lol. Do i think it's wrong no because we're like brother and sister i have no feelings twards him other than him being like my brother
Jkia1boy
by Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 7:17 AM
1 mom liked this
I took off today and I'm just going to take care of business and scrape up some money yo get my nails and feet done. I try to avoid lovers also... they make me mad...lol
Cenedra64
by Bronze Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 7:42 AM
Im being evicted so i know where love got me. Busy packing and didnt even know it was vday.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tyfry7496
by Janet on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:21 AM
Why celebrate love on a day that a massacre happened and thousands died?

Where's your love? Your CHILDREN. In your self.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brieri
by Platinum Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 1:55 PM

I don't care what other's think.  In my state nearly everyone is single. 

steviechick
by Gold Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 2:07 PM
1 mom liked this

Today is just like any other day of the year to me (besides the best holidays - T-giving and Christmas).  I know plenty of people that aren't even celebrating today.  They don't need to prove their love for each other just because Hallmark and the candy companies say to. 

I really want to know why anyone would want to buy a 4' Teddy Bear for their girlfriend?  I mean, really?  A huge bear.  Where will it go once VDay is over with?  In the trash!  LOL!

kitcal78
by Gigi on Feb. 14, 2013 at 2:17 PM

Well my mom, sister and bestie are all single along with me this year.  Which is weird because it was the same way last year even when I was with my son't father.  He didn't do much for me on that special day.  Back to the topic I could care less about folks who are coupled up.  The holiday doesn't revolve around couples.  Love itself.  I dressed me and my son in red.  We took pictures on my cell. I'm at work but after we will play some games with grandma and Shug Avery (our dog).  Go to the gym all of us accept the dog.  Then have a few chocolates. 

Happy Love Day Everyone

gmdel67
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 3:29 PM
My 15 year old daughters are my Valentines this year. They bought me a heart shaped cookie telling me that they loved me and that's the best gift I could ask for!
Mommyto2LilMen
by Tina on Feb. 14, 2013 at 3:49 PM
1 mom liked this
I've always spoiled my kids and this year my bf too. It was rough when single, this is my first in 5 years not single.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)