Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Happy Valentine my single ladies...

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:47 AM
  • 20 Replies
1 mom liked this

Times like this makes it hard to be single, so how do you handle these holidays?

by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
breebree04
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:51 AM

Happy Valentines Day! I dont really mind being alone on Valentines Day, its not really a big deal to me. Being alone on Christmas and my birthdays bothers me more.

latoyaferebee
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:51 AM

same to u 

mamaofficer
by Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:53 AM

Quoting breebree04:

Happy Valentines Day! I dont really mind being alone on Valentines Day, its not really a big deal to me. Being alone on Christmas and my birthdays bothers me more.

Oh yes those days are bummers

s.osborne
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:00 AM
2 moms liked this

I'm going to get my nails done with one of my best girl friends.

Kid_Cat_Mom2005
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:06 AM
Yes, those days are much worse.

Quoting mamaofficer:

Quoting breebree04:

Oh yes those days are bummers

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
cholita1978
by Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 1:43 PM
1 mom liked this

Happy Valentine's Day to you too, and my dd is going to be my date tonight we are going out to dinner :-) I try not to get sad around valentine's, I've alone for so long that to me is normal (weird I know, but I try to make the best of it).

brieri
by Platinum Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 1:45 PM

Happy Valentine's Day. 

Like any other day.

kitcal78
by Gigi on Feb. 14, 2013 at 2:26 PM

Happy V-Day.  This holiday is all about LOVE. Not just people who are married or coupled up.  So my son and I dressed in red.  We took pictures on my cell phone.  Grandma made chocolate from stratch.  We are going to the gyme later.  The baby and our dog Shug Avery got new toys.  So we will be playing with them when I get home from work.  Eating dinner and having chocolate.

Yaa.....this is my 1st V-day where I could care less if I had a special someone.  One of my co-workers got two sets of flowers from I guess her bf.  The females made such a hoop la about it.  I said ya and then went to my desk to roll my eyes.  Oh my stars they are flowers people.  If it was a stack of money or a bill paid then I would have been impressed. 

mommy2zbg
by Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 2:28 PM
1 mom liked this

Happy Valentine's Day to you!!!!

I just think about getting to spend more one on one time with my kiddo!!!! He is my Valentine!!!!

latoyaferebee
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 3:07 PM

Quote:

happy V 's to u all 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)