Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Happy Valentine my single ladies...

Posted by   + Show Post

Times like this makes it hard to be single, so how do you handle these holidays?

by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:47 AM
Replies (11-20):
mamaofficer
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 3:40 PM

I'm will get my daughter a basket tomorrow, she is 3 one day want matter to her. And plus its half off, and I can buy me a small box of candy. 

tinakinakins
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 3:41 PM
I'm PMSing so I'm glad I'm single on a day like this lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Mommyto2LilMen
by Tina on Feb. 14, 2013 at 3:47 PM
1 mom liked this
It was rough. My parents would get me flowers (and did again this year) and would get me something from the boys. I'm not single this year though.
comicnerd1211
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 4:44 PM

I;m just spending the day with my kid.

deltathree
by Gold Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 6:56 PM

bear with heartbunch of roseshappy valentinehaving chocolateholding balloonsrose in mouth

I always do fun stuff with the kiddos!

Lurion
by Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:11 PM

Costco carton of Almond Toffee and cuddling with the biggest loves of my life--my kids. 

Musiq_Junkie
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:56 PM
Pamper u & ur kids. For example, I bought DD & myself 1 pr of new shoes & bought sum new eyeshadow & mascara 4 myself. We both wore shirts that had hearts on them :) I thought it was gonna be hard this year, but Im so content! Im blessed to have all this love from 1 little person!
LuvMommysBabies
by Bronze Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 8:10 AM
I spent valentine's day with my kiddies
Jamilynn130
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 5:24 PM
1 mom liked this

This was my first valentine's day without my husband.  This was to be my wedding anniversary back in 1993.  But my mother wanted to push my wedding day back, but we did not want to wait. So we eloped and got married in GA back in 1992. Not the wedding I planned, but that's ok.  We were in love and so happy to be together that it didn't matter. 

Yesterday, My son took all 10 of us out to eat and we had a wonderful time.  It was nice to be able to laugh and be ourselves wiithout being stressed about everything.  My family means the world to me and I couldn't live without them.

KRIZZ25
by Platinum Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 5:25 PM
JUST DEAL WTH IT LIKE ALL THE OTHER HOLIDAYS ALONE.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN