Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

newbie who needs advice

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 12:35 PM
  • 10 Replies
Hello everyone,my name is Scarlett. I'm 25yrs.old..mother of 1(boy) and i consider myself single even though my child's father and I have been together 9yrs.With that being said...have i waited to long to call it quits? I truely love him but i feel like whats the point of being in a relationship by myself
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 12:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Feb. 14, 2013 at 1:42 PM

Welcome Scarlett!  I'm sorry you're feeling all alone in your relationship.

brieri
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 1:44 PM

Hi and welcome to the group.

Don't know what you are talkng about.  Sorry.

amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 2:16 PM

welcome  Welcome to the group!

If you feel you are ready to end your relationship, then there is no "good time" or "bad time", just do it.

Lurion
by Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 2:20 PM
2 moms liked this

Hi Scarlett and welcome! If you're signing up for a Single Moms group, that should probably tell you what you already know. 

I was never so alone as when I was married. You are youg. Move on now. Don't make the mistake I did and keep trying to work it out through 2 more kids and 16 years later. Then find out he was also so lonely, he was f*cking around all over town. 

You can still love him without staying in a relationship. I love my ex, just don't want to be with him. 

Mommyto2LilMen
by Tina on Feb. 14, 2013 at 4:08 PM
Welcome. Only you can decide if its time to end the relationship.
easinpc
by Gold Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 4:15 PM

Welcome!!

scarlettrose25
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 5:26 PM
thanks everyone
Robsessed98
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 6:22 PM
Welcome to the group. I don't think there is such as thing as waiting too long necessarily. You may have left sooner, but that isn't important anymore. If you're sure its over and that you are done, you need to go ahead and leave. Be prepared for all the changes and whatever effect it will have on your son.
LifeCafe42
by Nora on Feb. 15, 2013 at 6:29 PM
Welcome I'm glad you found us!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
adoreme4ever
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 11:02 PM
Hi and welcome...the only thing I can say is if you are unfulfilled and you don't feel like things will change or get better then end it before it gets worse. But remember, the decision has to come from you because only you have to live with the choices you make and the consequences of those choices, be them good or bad...
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)