Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Today sucks....

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 2:26 PM
  • 4 Replies
my valentines are with thier dad, and to be honest I kinda miss him. He was very romantic and we had good times. I guess in the end we just grew apart and decided to move on. our marriage lasted 7.5 years, so idk if thats why I feel this way? He says he misses me too, and alot of days I feel shitty bc I feel that I should have tried harder to make it work..just sucked it up even if I was unhappy. Idk my life just became a big mess and I never in a million years thought I would be in a situation like this. I do have a boyfriend but idk its not the same......sigh......everything is so complicated, I feel like on a rollercoaster and things just get harder. I wish I could take a sleeping pill and just sleeo the day away but I work in a few hours. Ever since my divorce ive become bitter towards v day...
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 2:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Mommyto2LilMen
by Tina on Feb. 14, 2013 at 3:52 PM
*hugs*
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mommyRojo
by Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 4:05 PM

I know the feeling. I kinda feel the same way, plus, my valentine is with his daddy too. I miss our family (when it was good).  Hang in there....the day is almost over. :) 

easinpc
by Gold Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 4:17 PM

Hugs!!

steviechick
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 4:20 PM

I'm on the fence today.  I miss getting attention but then I don't from the guy that gave it to me, LOL! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN