Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

He know's I'm modifying everything tomorrow so he sends me all this nice stuff...

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 5:03 PM
  • 7 Replies
1 mom liked this

My ex knows tomorrow is finally my day off and I am decreasing his visits and increasing child support. He decides to send me all these nice text messages and try to share jokes with me. Valentine's Day or no Valentine's Day, Im not falling for it. I use to fall for this all the time. Like once we went to court to decide whether I wanted to continue with assault charges. He sweet talked me out of it by trying to get back with me. Months later I found his old phone and matched up the dates. After we got out of court and I dismissed the charges he was with some other girl...the same day and before and after that. So this time I am going to continue with what I'm trying to do tomorrow. No more ms. nice guy. Then if you know I'm about to decrease your time, why would you only take the kids for 2 hours on Saturday instead of from Sat-Sun like you are supposed to? This is going off topic, but I had a little Valentines date(yay me) but looks like I cant go anymore. I will find something for me and the kids to do. But I know once he gets his letter to go to court he's going to curse me out because hes going to say he was nice to me and I tricked him...not even! It is what it is!

by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 5:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
easinpc
by Gold Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 5:06 PM
2 moms liked this

Congrats for not letting him get to you anymore!  Hugs!

Mommyto2LilMen
by Tina on Feb. 14, 2013 at 5:29 PM
1 mom liked this
Keep strong, never stop standing up for yourself.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
scarlettrose25
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 7:51 AM
it takes alot to stand your ground and u did it...congratulations...wishing u and your family the best...it sounds like u deserve it
Robsessed98
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 9:07 AM
Typical. So many men use their charm and manipulation to get what they want it's pathetic - actually a lot of women do the same thing. Don't fall for it and just tell him to save it for the judge.
just4ds10ee
by Bronze Member on Feb. 16, 2013 at 7:14 AM
1 mom liked this

It is very empowering to know for yourself you don't let your ex intimidate or manipulate you with his lies anymore!!!! My ex knows that for a fact too since he lied on our 2009  joint tax return and I immediately filed for Innocent Spouse relief and GOT IT!! Now he will have to pay the IRS that $12,717  payment by his DAMN self !!!!!I agree with the above response SAVE IT FOR THE JUDGE!!!

pianokisses
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 10:45 AM

I am so mad that I didn't have time to go down there yesterday. But I'm kind of glad I didn't because my daughter knows the right time to show her tail and I don't want to look like a fool because she's rolling over the floor and having a fit in FAMILY COURT. She sets me up sometimes lol. But I am going the 28th now....I am taking that day off for an appointment anyway.

RainyDayLazy
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 10:47 AM
1 mom liked this
My ex used to do that and I'd fall for it every time! I was such a sucker. Good for you for being strong!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)