Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

I dont understand

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:18 PM
  • 11 Replies
My ex took our little girl for the day. When he comes back to drop her off he gets down a Valentine basket with a big bear. I don't understand why. It's messing with my emotions when I was going well for once.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jessi2girls
by Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:20 PM

I'm assuming it was for you?

lizz08
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:22 PM
Yes, it is.
brieri
by Platinum Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:14 PM

For you or for your little one.  IF he gave it to you, give it to your little one.  It will mean much to her.

tyfry7496
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:16 PM
Did he get it for you from her?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lizz08
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:21 PM
No, I asked him. He bought it for me because I am the mother of his children and deserve it. He bought the little one a balloon and teddy bear.
brieri
by Platinum Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:23 PM

Quoting lizz08:

No, I asked him. He bought it for me because I am the mother of his children and deserve it. He bought the little one a balloon and teddy bear.

hmm.  lol.  That's the same guy I saw in the store, but without the big basket.  I talked to him he said he's cooking with you too!  More fun that way.  :)

Aubs1990
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:24 PM

My ex would do that and I told him to knock it off.

lizz08
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:43 PM
Well I guess on the up side I got chocolate and candy. I have been craving a Hershey's which the basket had. So my baby inside is content.

And I talked to myself telling me it's nothing. To take it as just a nice detail and I appreciate it as something of a friend. And it's helped. I got over the feeling I got and I added the bear with all the stuffed animals my baby girl has and started munching on the snacks.
easinpc
by Gold Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 9:23 AM

Glad you were able to enjoy the chocolate & candy at least!

Quoting lizz08:

Well I guess on the up side I got chocolate and candy. I have been craving a Hershey's which the basket had. So my baby inside is content.

And I talked to myself telling me it's nothing. To take it as just a nice detail and I appreciate it as something of a friend. And it's helped. I got over the feeling I got and I added the bear with all the stuffed animals my baby girl has and started munching on the snacks.

Robsessed98
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 10:47 AM
If he bought it for you from the kid(s) instead of from him, I think its very sweet and thoughtful. If he did it because he wants you back that's different.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)