Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

so over it

Posted by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 10:31 AM
  • 9 Replies
okay.. let me start off by saying my daughters dad has never made an effort to seee my daughter.....

not to long ago him and I were having a conversation monet came up ... he informed me that he willing pays c.s for his other children but will not help with my daughter until I let him in her life.... I'm not stopping him from being there for her... I used to beg him to come see her but he was always busy with his oldest daughter or never had time ..this is utterly ridiculous ..hr tells everyone I keep her from him.. I did everything I could to get him to come see her
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 10:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
proudnewmomm630
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 10:35 AM

time will tell He should do that to your daughter that pisses me off when men have these babies and don't step up and do the right thing for the child they brought into this world smh continue being the great mother you are being its all gone come back on him sweetie Carma is a Bi***

momma.meg
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 10:41 AM
I also want it to be known ...monies nit an issue I can take care of my children ..its just the fact that he makes time for his other 2 daughters and does nor come to see mine and puts the blame on me for why ha "cannot" see her when his friends or family ask about her
Robsessed98
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 10:56 AM
Do you have a visitation and cs order? If not, you need to do it. That way he will have specific times to have the LO and if he doesnt take it, its on him.
momma.meg
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 11:06 AM
we do not ..and he doesn't want her... I'm trying to make her go stay somewhere she is not wanted...we did that with my son and he now has very bad anxiety seperation problems and very low self esteem ..hmy daughters dad contacts me all the time and asks how my son and I are and how he misses us bur never includes my daughter
LifeCafe42
by Nora on Feb. 15, 2013 at 11:13 AM
I agree and you shouldn't be the one making the effort he should

Quoting Robsessed98:

Do you have a visitation and cs order? If not, you need to do it. That way he will have specific times to have the LO and if he doesnt take it, its on him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
steviechick
by Gold Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 2:55 PM

My ex has a 31 yr old daughter from a previous marriage.  His ex left him and remarried.  My ex never even bothered to look up his own flesh and blood and actually allowed his ex-wife's husband to adopt his own child.  How uncaring is that?  It's always bugged me about my ex.  Today, my ex ignores our soon to be 19 yr old DD.  He has refused to even pay his agreed upon support for her and the loans he still owes me.  My DD and I are taking the ex to court.  Forcing his sorry/lazy ass to pay us. 

Don't make the effort your ex refuses to make.  Get that cs that your child deserves.  Don't allow the ex to slack off. 

brieri
by Platinum Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 6:14 PM

Hi and welcome to the group.

Get it in court writing saying he can see the kids and he's paying c/s to you.

momma.meg
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 9:56 PM
my children have diff. dads... my sons dad does what he is supposed too... my daughters dad on the other hand doesn't we have not been to court or the A.G he said the reason he would want to see her is if he has to pay c.s..other than that he has never tried to see her or help with her.

Quoting brieri:

momma.meg
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 9:56 PM
my children have diff. dads... my sons dad does what he is supposed too... my daughters dad on the other hand doesn't we have not been to court or the A.G he said the reason he would want to see her is if he has to pay c.s..other than that he has never tried to see her or help with her.

Quoting brieri:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)