Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ex makes my head spin UPDATE #2

Posted by   + Show Post

First off I didnt even have time to make it to the court house. I had to take the kids to their appts and I had a million errands to run. He took tje kids last weekend I guess because I let my son call his house. Tomorrow he said he will get them not overnight but only a few hours. I figure, its better than nothing. I asked for a pick up and bring back time so that I dont have to sit in the house waiting on him because I had thimgs to do. He told me that thats talking shit so bye. BYE? Wth. So I said ok whatever can u still give me the timed thats all Im contacting u for. This BOY sent me about 8 emails talking crap and my only response was ok but what time are you taking them. He told me I needed help and thats when I blocked him. He will have to call my house from now on. So lets do the count...1 visit in february, 0 in january, 2 in december, and 1 in november. Ugh...I did have things I wanted to do by myself, but Ill have to cancel all of it. He always does this.

Guess what I did a horrible job blocking him lol because he emailed me this morning. He asked when am I going to take him to court so he doesnt have to deal with me. I replied please dont contact me unless you are telling me times your getting and bringing them back or unless theres an emergency with them. He responds back. This is about the kids. And a second one that said This is so that I don't ever have to speak to you again. I didnt respond back. So you can send me a message the day after a missed visit to bug me about court, but you couldnt tell me what time you were coming to get the kids. Makes no sense to me. It's all a big game. What I wanted to say was...Call the damn court office or wait for the mailman to serve you with papers to find out the date and leave me the hell alone. But I need to look cute for court lol so I will keep my comments to myself. And instead of me waiting until the 28th to to file I have an idea. I will pick up the paperwork on my lunch break Tuesday. Drop it off along with everything in writing when I get off. Then go back on my lunch break Wednesday to review what they put in and sign off on everything. I wish I had the time to go there during weekdays but I work during those hours

Now hes sending stuff about me being with another guy and us breaking up lol. The funny thing is Im not responding and he;s still going smh.

by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 11:10 PM
Replies (11-20):
pianokisses
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 10:43 AM

Lol well the sad thing is I can remember every visit from september-now. I make a little log to take with me when I go. I wish he cared about seeing them. I can see if we argued and I say ok well you cant take them. I let him say whatever he wants and still say come get the kids and he pretends to be so mad that he wont respond until days later and say why didnt you let me take them....weirdo!

Quoting mylilgooberpea:

I got a pocket calender and kept track of missed visitations, phone calls, missed calls for no visitations (hes supposed to call 48 hours if not visiting to let me know) missed calls in general, ect. I call it the "holy crap your an idiot" book.i pit a "key" in it made up of symbols used for certian things like a "C" for called or a "C" with a single slash through it for no phone call ect. use that as well, then lawyer up!

brieri
by Platinum Member on Feb. 16, 2013 at 10:44 AM

Agree with all others.  Best to take things to court to resolve it, I guess?  Hgh Conflict issues where neither party gets along.  You stated in your original  post he is going to have to call you, in one of your responses he calls you too many times a day and your saying he is harrassing you.  Which is it? 

pianokisses
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 10:48 AM

No hun that was an example from 2009! I should've made that clear. And yes court has to be the only answer. These days, he calls about once a month, if that, so this should be fine. He will probably text me from his mom phone anyway. 

Quoting brieri:

Agree with all others.  Best to take things to court to resolve it, I guess?  Hgh Conflict issues where neither party gets along.  You stated in your original  post he is going to have to call you, in one of your responses he calls you too many times a day and your saying he is harrassing you.  Which is it? 

brieri
by Platinum Member on Feb. 16, 2013 at 10:54 AM

Thanks for clearing it up! 

Quoting pianokisses:

No hun that was an example from 2009! I should've made that clear. And yes court has to be the only answer. These days, he calls about once a month, if that, so this should be fine. He will probably text me from his mom phone anyway. 

Quoting brieri:

wendythewriter
by Member on Feb. 16, 2013 at 11:01 AM

That sounds exactly like my ex! Except that he's $25K behind now, and hasn't seen my kids at all in about 8 years. But he's always going to jail for not paying. lol

What I did is make it so that every communication has to be through email. That way, EVERYTHING he says to me is in writing and he can't deny and claim he never said something. And I absolutely do not speak to him outside of the courtroom. Ever.

Quoting pianokisses:

I was supposed to go yesterday but got caught up. My next day off is the 28th so I'll do it then. And everything will change. Then he was laughing at me in all the messages also and saying something about him working now. It's all funny, but you have a job and arent paying child support. Last time they gave him 14 days to pay 500 or sit his butt in jail. He went and sold drugs for the money.(He told me this) The judge told him off so bad because he kept giving her excuses as to why he cant do this and that. So when we go back it hopefully it will be the same deal. I hope I get that mean judge again lol.

Quoting wendythewriter:

I would be taking those emails to court to try to get his visitation changed, frankly. You, very reasonably, asked what time he would be getting the kids. And he responds with 8 emails that not only don't answer the question, but ultimately make him look, if not unstable, at the very least like a total jerk.

I would definitely keep track of missed visits, save every email or text, everything.

Robsessed98
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 11:08 AM
If he won't give you times, go do what you need to do and if he comes while you're gone, let him wait. Don't give him the option of controlling your schedule.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
pianokisses
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 11:23 AM

You are on the money. That's exactly what I told him. 

Quoting Robsessed98:

If he won't give you times, go do what you need to do and if he comes while you're gone, let him wait. Don't give him the option of controlling your schedule.

pianokisses
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 10:28 AM

BUMP!

SoKamele
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 10:49 AM

I was recently waiting in court for a custody hearing of my own........and the case ahead of me was so bad.....that the judge ordered there would be no talking/communication during the drop off time....

It was really ugly....poor dude just wanted to see his daughter...and the mom was making it as difficult as possible. Her bad.......cuz the judge did not like it one bit.

pianokisses
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 10:51 AM

wow lol. I don't mind that. All I tell him is the time the last ate. And when he brings them back I ask them what time did they last eat and thats all.

Quoting SoKamele:

I was recently waiting in court for a custody hearing of my own........and the case ahead of me was so bad.....that the judge ordered there would be no talking/communication during the drop off time....

It was really ugly....poor dude just wanted to see his daughter...and the mom was making it as difficult as possible. Her bad.......cuz the judge did not like it one bit.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)