Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So I did something... 8-0

Posted by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 7:48 AM
  • 6 Replies
There's this guy. *sigh* He's so nice and polite and yes attractive. We don't work together but our jobs meet 3 times a week. We chit chat about random things ( you how was your weekend, what church you go to. Yada yada) So anyway I decided to be flirty with him. You know put alittle extra effort into my outfits those 3 days make sure I speak to him, smile and practically flip my hair and bat my lashes asking what he's doing for the weekend laying out what I'll be doing. And still I got nothing more than his big delicious smiles. He's a few years younger than me so at first I thought maybe he doesn't realized I'm flirting with him. Then I thought maybe he's gay. Then I said maybe not interested in me. Which would be crazy because I am awesome. So on Facebook I friend request him because I saw that he is a cousin to a very close friend of my family. He accepts and we chat daily. So after like 3-4 weeks of flirting and friendly chatting I was still no further than polite convo. So I just said screw it and old him that I think he's attractive and asked if he was seeing anyone. He replied thank you and said he was not seeing anyone and didn't have time for a relationship because he is focusing on work and his music. Which I can respect. So I just left it at that because he did not say your attractive too or lets hang out sometime as friends. Just said thanks. Ugh! Men are from mars :-( I'm never flirting with a guy again. Total waist of my time.
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 7:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Cenedra64
by Bronze Member on Feb. 16, 2013 at 7:56 AM
Lol...sounds like this guy im attracted to. Only hes worse. Real loser to pass me with an open bed truck biking knowing thats how i get around. In the rain and cold too. I even asked him if he had any work. He was shocked im an electrician. Yesterday he went by saw me emptying out a desk i drug into my yard. I hear him say oh dang noo! Guess he figured out eviction. Well he didnt stop and talk like i have him. Loohoozer!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jkia1boy
by Member on Feb. 16, 2013 at 8:13 AM
Well I met this guy at the gas station back in November and we just been chatting back n forth on the phone for like TWO MONTHS! So he finally says lets me back up. Now mind you he forgot how I look because he kept thonking I favored Rudy from the Cosby show since she's been grown. Lol
Well I'm a lightskinned women who isn't slim and of course Rudy (Keisha Knight-Pulliam) is. I meet him and he looked shocked and the first thing that came out of his mouth was that I was light and he seen a petite dark skin woman. THEN...had the nerve....to point out that I was breaking out on my face! Went from calling me all the time to hardly calling. Can you say JERK! MEN can be harsh creattures. Don't worry about it, he may got a small dick and undercover. Lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Robsessed98
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 11:32 AM
Oh well, there are some guys thats its better to fantasize about rather than have anyway. Keep your flirt on and you'll come across another one who's really available.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Cenedra64
by Bronze Member on Feb. 16, 2013 at 11:50 AM
2 moms liked this
Lmbo@the tiny penis. You think like me

Quoting Jkia1boy:

Well I met this guy at the gas station back in November and we just been chatting back n forth on the phone for like TWO MONTHS! So he finally says lets me back up. Now mind you he forgot how I look because he kept thonking I favored Rudy from the Cosby show since she's been grown. Lol

Well I'm a lightskinned women who isn't slim and of course Rudy (Keisha Knight-Pulliam) is. I meet him and he looked shocked and the first thing that came out of his mouth was that I was light and he seen a petite dark skin woman. THEN...had the nerve....to point out that I was breaking out on my face! Went from calling me all the time to hardly calling. Can you say JERK! MEN can be harsh creattures. Don't worry about it, he may got a small dick and undercover. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
raschwittay
by Member on Feb. 16, 2013 at 7:23 PM

Get him drunk!!!   lol JK. I love your confidence! Keep it up and he'll come around. If he's lucky.

teamwilson
by Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 7:29 AM
1 mom liked this
I'll pass on him. I'm not waiting for anyone to realize my awesomeness. I've done that once before and it took too long. Seven years and two kids and moving out of state to realize I'm worth it is foolish. I'd rather be alone then go thru that again. My self esteem is still recovering.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)