Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Dont people know everything?!

Posted by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 7:49 AM
  • 5 Replies
Do ya'll get sick of everyone knowing everything just coz youre a single mom and they think they got the right to tell you how to live. One of my favs is people thinking the state will give me all kind of $$$$ to help me just coz im a single mom. One lady told me didnt your medicaid check hit the bank? I said do what?!?! You should be able to get public housing. Yeah right. The waiting list is loooong! Im bout to give people some phone numbers say here idjit! Call find out for yourself.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 7:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
idunno1234
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 8:12 AM

Poverty sucks.  Period.

Cenedra64
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 8:22 AM
Amen to that!

Quoting idunno1234:

Poverty sucks.  Period.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Stephd710
by Silver Member on Feb. 16, 2013 at 9:02 AM
1 mom liked this
Yup. My family kept telling me to get food stamps! Apply! Apply! Apply! I freaking did!!!! They don't just hand them out to everyone. I am poor but not poor enough to meet the cutoff. My favorite was my grandma telling me "Go down to that office and DEMAND that he pay more child support!" Yeah ok....because thats totally the way it works. So frustrating to hear that from people who have no idea.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brieri
by Platinum Member on Feb. 16, 2013 at 10:49 AM
1 mom liked this

Know everything?  I sure wished the state would give me everything.,  it would make life so much better. 

Robsessed98
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 11:04 AM
1 mom liked this
If its someone I know, I say ok thanks, because I know they are trying to help. If. It's just a busybody know it all looking down their nose at me, I tell them I can handle my own business and they need to go handle their own and not worry about me. Or if they say it at the wrong time, I politely smile and tell them to fuck themselves.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN