Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

How do you feel About Dating?

Posted by   + Show Post

My Last relationship ended in my ex finding someone else. One thing he mentioned is that She never had been married or had any kids and that make it easier. Even though he too was divorced with  2 kids. I find the dating thing hard. Its hard  to trust that a man is mature enough to deal with  the entire package of a woman with kids. I dont want to be made to feel like I have baggage. Im afraid to attempt a relationship because If it doesnt work out  I dont want my  kids  to see me go through  heartbreak.  What do you think,? Any hopeful experiences. Can anyone relate?

by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 11:14 PM
Replies (11-12):
LifeCafe42
by Nora on Feb. 18, 2013 at 12:04 AM
Good luck the couple I've dated understood my kid came first which was good but I never introduced my son
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
stressed-mom
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 12:43 AM
Its been awhile since i have dated. When my daughters father left me 6mo pregnant i went through alot n lose alot of more trust n men. Although id love 2 have sm1 n my life now i tend to keep this shield up n wont let any1 n. As far as my kids i have three n the only men that my boys no r there daddies, they no my daughters father but hes neva around. Right now im not datn but if i was i wnt bring them around my kids unless he was the 1.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN