Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Jealous of ex new girlfriend

Posted by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 2:33 AM
  • 21 Replies
My ex takes our 3 y/o son every other weekend and this weekend he stated he was going away with him. When he pulled up to the house, I saw a woman in the passenger side and her son in my sons car seat. We've only recently divorced and this is the woman that broke up my marriage! I felt such rage and jealousy that if I had a sledge hammer, I would of used it!!! He acted like we were good friends; which we aren't and stood at the front door with authority, just to show off. I know this is what to expect but I can't get over that this woman stole my life! How do I moved on? I have no family or close friends to talk to. I'm just scared my son will one day say he wants to live with his dad and that will break my heart! What to do?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 2:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
RyderMomma09
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 4:12 AM
4 moms liked this
Oh man that's rough! The last thing you should be is jealous tho! Just think of all the crap you had to deal with that she's going to have to deal with now. He's a cheater do you really think he won't cheat on her? He's a cheat and she's a dirty home wrecker...I'm sure that relationship will work out real well.....Odds are it will be over within 2 years and then his ass will try and come crawling back to you if he doesn't try before they break up which I'm sure he will. You don't want that life..while all this is going on with him and the girlfriend you will be moving on..it's not easy but you will be so much happier once you're over your anger towards him. He isn't worth it and eventually you will meet someone great! Take it one day at a time...just focus on you and your LO. Unless it involves your LO you shouldn't even talk to him. My situation is pretty similar with my ex. And always remember karma is a bitch...he will get his! Hang in there! :)
Marga01
by Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 7:25 AM
1 mom liked this
Thanks for the up lift!
Cenedra64
by Bronze Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 7:48 AM
Shes stuck with him...for now. Lol...let her gloat over her ''prize''...for now. I look at what my ex has become. Kind of pity the women that fell for him. Desperate souls.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BeachMommy07
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 9:23 AM

I wouldnt be happy with them all going away together-especially if I didn't know the girl.

Robsessed98
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 10:48 AM
2 moms liked this
That woman didn't destroy your life, your ex did it. Just remember how she got him and odds are she will lose him the same way. Don't worry about them. Focus on making a new life for you and your kids. You will eventually be happy again.
brieri
by Platinum Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 12:37 PM

You gotta get busy and find other outlets to attend to.  Good luck.

ayacocca
by Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 1:39 PM
You lose them how you got them in most cases.. and chances are in a year he'll be lonely and she'll be playing wifey in someone else's front seat soon.
LifeCafe42
by Nora on Feb. 18, 2013 at 12:17 AM
1 mom liked this
Hugs mama don't hate her he's the one that screwed it all up. It's better if she's going to be in your child's life you try and get along
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sid1083
by Silver Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 1:46 AM
If her son was in your son's carseat sis your son go without?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Tish_Hughes
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 2:49 AM
Exactly this.

Quoting Robsessed98:

That woman didn't destroy your life, your ex did it. Just remember how she got him and odds are she will lose him the same way. Don't worry about them. Focus on making a new life for you and your kids. You will eventually be happy again.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)