Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Jealous of ex new girlfriend

Posted by   + Show Post
My ex takes our 3 y/o son every other weekend and this weekend he stated he was going away with him. When he pulled up to the house, I saw a woman in the passenger side and her son in my sons car seat. We've only recently divorced and this is the woman that broke up my marriage! I felt such rage and jealousy that if I had a sledge hammer, I would of used it!!! He acted like we were good friends; which we aren't and stood at the front door with authority, just to show off. I know this is what to expect but I can't get over that this woman stole my life! How do I moved on? I have no family or close friends to talk to. I'm just scared my son will one day say he wants to live with his dad and that will break my heart! What to do?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 2:33 AM
Replies (21-21):
themomthenurse
by Member on Feb. 23, 2013 at 5:17 PM
1 mom liked this

Neither one of them is worth the energy it takes it pick up a sledge hammer.  You will see this in time. I felt the same way about gf #1 and gf #2, now that there have been 5 or 6, I feel pity toward them, not anger. It will get easier. BTW, she does not have your life, she has your leftovers.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)