Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Im proud of my girls

Posted by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 7:59 AM
  • 4 Replies
My girls are trying to be supportive and hold me together. My oldest will stick up for me when others put me down. Shes a real pistol! While i live in a bassackwards area where people believe children are to be seen and not heard; respect your elders whether theyre right or wrong. I do not teach my girls to be anyones doormat. Wrong is wrong no matter which way you flip the coin. I will not have them bow down and kiss rhe booty of self righteous judgemental people. Well anyhow despite us fixing to lose so much my girls have generous caring hearts. Instead of pouting or crying they think who to give stuff to. My youngest said give her chimes she loved to my neighbor. She knows she likes chimes..has helped us and would care for them. My other dd wants to give her keyboard to a girl whose good with music. These are my girls who some have assumed dont help me..are lazy...what do they know! Ive watched my girls pack and organize cheerfully in a heartbreaking situation. And say theyd donate books to the schoo
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 7:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Robsessed98
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 11:09 AM
It sounds lime you've done a great job with them. Why are they having to give everything away?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
brieri
by Platinum Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 12:26 PM

aww, that's heart=wrenching.

LifeCafe42
by Nora on Feb. 18, 2013 at 12:19 AM
1 mom liked this
That's great what generous girls
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
steviechick
by Gold Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 4:09 PM
1 mom liked this

Pay it forward is a motto I go by.  I've paid my way going forward by giving and not receiving.  I give of myself and what I can to friends and family.  It has 'paid off' big time.  My DD is going to get the chance to ride a horse again (help train him) and she's going to get a better part-time job that will turn to full-time so she won't be putting up with a drama queen at work.  Also, treat others as you would like to be treated, BUT always ask for respect.  My DD will be 19 and acts more mature and respectful then her 39 yr old manager.  We teach our kids by showing them how to make good life choices.  BIG hugs to your girls!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN