Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Sperm Donor wants pictures

Posted by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 8:46 AM
  • 31 Replies

Yesterday, a certain piece of shit sperm donor actually decided to text my mom right before we were leaving to go wedding dress and bridesmaid dress shopping with my bridesmaids.

He was saying that he wants pictures of youngest DS and so on. My response was "Uhhhh no, you're not getting pictures of OUR son.... from Melo's Mommy and Step-Daddy!" He got pissed.... then my reply was "Want pictures, contact my Atty." He didn't like that response any better....

He doesn't have any visitiation, custody, etc. He walked out 5 years ago and hasn't had contact in over 2 years and that was to bitch at me about how expensive child support is and begged me to drop child support. 

***Edit for clarification on why I won't send the picture/s***

I've explained it in a couple of the replies... but I keep getting people who are saying to send him one..... He's threatened at least once that he was going to kidnap my son and that I was never going to see him again. My son doesn't want him to know what he looks like because he fears that he'll actually kidnap him. He remembers the conversation/arguement and it was said infront of the police. There was domestic violence in our relationship (court papers filed, convicted of "domestic dispute" because my son at 2 yrs old wanted his "Papi" at his birthday so I dropped charges) but now, my son wants nothing to do with him because after that situation, my ex proceeded to put me in the Psych ward (I admitted myself) because of all the mind games he played with me and my boys. My kids hear his name and they quiet and get scared that he's around or they will start acting out.

Follow my weight loss Journey.... I have a weightloss goal to hit 135-140lbs by Oct 2012....Can I do it by changing the weigh I eat, using Body By Vi , and exercising more? We shall see!!!! http://www.myfitnesspal.com/luvmykidz04

Wedding Countdown Ticker

by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 8:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Lynnster327
by Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 8:51 AM
Smh just yesterday my dd sperm donor asked for pictures as well, as if that's suppose to make a difference. He hasn't seen her in four months cause the last time I let her in his care, he decided to have sex with his gf while she was crying on the floor.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Luv.My.Kidz
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 8:56 AM

I don't get it.... he picked yesterday of all day to text my mom... I know it's probably a coincidence since he lives in FL now and I still live in Ohio. But really? 

BeachMommy07
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 9:22 AM

I'm sorry.

RaevynEvermore
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 9:34 AM
He was probably wanting a picture to use it to pick up chicks.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Luv.My.Kidz
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 9:37 AM

probably.... but supposedly he has a gf

Quoting RaevynEvermore:

Follow my weight loss Journey.... I have a weightloss goal to hit 135-140lbs by Oct 2012....Can I do it by changing the weigh I eat, using Body By Vi , and exercising more? We shall see!!!! http://www.myfitnesspal.com/luvmykidz04

Wedding Countdown Ticker

brieri
by Platinum Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 12:40 PM

What??? He not on the b/c?...

Luv.My.Kidz
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 1:22 PM

He is.... but he has no visitation etc.

Quoting brieri:

What??? He not on the b/c?...

Wedding Countdown Ticker

RaevynEvermore
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 1:58 PM

Im sure he has her believing that hes a good father too! HAHAHA!! My thing is, if you want a picture of the child being spoken of, youre only getting it if you take the picture and even then, good luck getting to him/her through me

Quoting Luv.My.Kidz:

Quoting RaevynEvermore:

Luv.My.Kidz
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 5:45 PM

I'm sure also.... because from what I see on twitter (yes I scope out his Twitter but for legal matters) they do things as a family all the time.

Quoting RaevynEvermore:

Im sure he has her believing that hes a good father too! HAHAHA!! My thing is, if you want a picture of the child being spoken of, youre only getting it if you take the picture and even then, good luck getting to him/her through me

Quoting Luv.My.Kidz:

Quoting RaevynEvermore:

Wedding Countdown Ticker

sid1083
by Silver Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 6:03 PM
Eh, I just send a picture if he asks. It's just a picture and it doesn't affect my kids.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN