Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Do you need a man to kill a spider?

Posted by   + Show Post
I've always been proud of being able to take care of myself, but when it comes to spiders... Do you kill your own spiders?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 2:11 PM
Replies (21-30):
bcuz2pplfelnlv
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 7:49 PM
i am the spider killer....dh is terrified!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KRIZZ25
I DONT EXPECT PERFECTION FROM ANY ONE..BUT I DO EXPECT RESPECT .
Today at 1:42 AM
by Platinum Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 7:50 PM
no ..unless it hella big..than i yell for my "daddy"..
GoldenLinds
by Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 7:51 PM
If rhe thing is in the shower all bets are off. I have run out of there soaking wet, buck naked, screaming, water running, and made my poor traumatized brother go kill it
jenna30
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 7:55 PM
:-)

Quoting bcuz2pplfelnlv:

i am the spider killer....dh is terrified!

Stephd710
by Silver Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 8:24 PM
Hell yes!!!! But I'm single, and there is no way I'm going to let it live and roam around my house where I can't see it ....so I suck it up and murder it.

Quoting jenna30:

Are u afraid of them?

Quoting Stephd710:

I have spider spray. But that does NOT work on those giant mean wolf spider bastards! They get pissed and come AT you!!! I have to smash them with a shoe.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jenna30
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 8:27 PM
Dont u have a fly swatter?

Quoting Stephd710:

Hell yes!!!! But I'm single, and there is no way I'm going to let it live and roam around my house where I can't see it ....so I suck it up and murder it.

Quoting jenna30:

Are u afraid of them?

Quoting Stephd710:

I have spider spray. But that does NOT work on those giant mean wolf spider bastards! They get pissed and come AT you!!! I have to smash them with a shoe.

Stephd710
by Silver Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 8:29 PM
Have you seen a Missouri wolf spider? A fly swatter will just piss it off. It takes at least three whacks with a boot for it to die.

Quoting jenna30:

Quoting Stephd710:

Quoting jenna30:

Are u afraid of them?

Quoting Stephd710:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jenna30
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 8:32 PM
Yuck! Then I guess u never smush spiders in a paper towel?;-)

Quoting Stephd710:

Have you seen a Missouri wolf spider? A fly swatter will just piss it off. It takes at least three whacks with a boot for it to die.

Quoting jenna30:

Quoting Stephd710:

Quoting jenna30:

Are u afraid of them?

Quoting Stephd710:

brieri
by Platinum Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 8:34 PM

Not unless their is a thick web  across the front door - ugghh I hate walking into them.  I make sure I have the raid ready.

chikaboombeads
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 8:34 PM

Nope...spiders are one of my biggest irrational fears. My boys like to kill them for me...it makes them feel 'tough'.  I am a big baby!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)