Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

old wives tale...true or false???

Posted by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 10:05 PM
  • 11 Replies
Tried it and it freaked me out i asked it to show me a response for a boy it started swinging back and forth asked it to show me a response for a girl it started going in circles now the freaky part i asked it what where the gender of my first two kids and it started swinging back and forth meaning boys and its true i have two boys i asked it whats the gender of my unborn baby gonna be and it started going in circles we shall see soon by ultrasound...any body else tried this and got an accurate response???
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 10:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tyfry7496
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 10:28 PM
1 mom liked this
Didn't try. I had grandma and her freaky ability to know before even an ultrasound can. She's never been wrong.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mytrueloveS
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 10:29 PM
1 mom liked this

Never tried it.  I rather wait. 

mama.samm.2.3
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 10:32 PM
1 mom liked this
I tried it with my youngest and it was right. It said girl. 3wks after I did it I found out she is a girl. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brieri
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 11:21 PM

Couldn't tell you,  I didn't want to know because I was carrying twins, and I was wishing for 1 boy 1 girl, but instead I got two wonderful girls!  My ex don't think he wanted neither kid, I don't know what his problem is not letting me see them when I was the one taking care of them 7/24 during our whole entire marriage.  .

Delila12
by Bronze Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 11:23 PM
No. My mom had a dream about DS though.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
LifeCafe42
by Nora on Feb. 17, 2013 at 11:35 PM
No clue I had a feeling from day 1 it was a boy
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
steviechick
by Gold Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 4:14 PM

I wished for a little girl and that's what I got.  My ex actually was cruel and told me "I hope you are happy now" when I told him we were having a girl - after my ultrasound showed a healthy child.  Gender didnt' matter to me all that much, but I was happy it was a girl.  Sometimes I could just punch my ex for being a total  jerk.

Jasuzha
by Bronze Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 6:59 PM
Never tried it, but I had a strong feeling he was a boy.
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
KRIZZ25
by Platinum Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 7:00 PM
U CAN GUESS EATHER UR WRIGHT OR NOT..LOL
mylilgooberpea
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 7:58 PM
Yup and yup it was right. It told me id have 3 lost the first 2 early in the pregnancies. My third it said it be a boy which I now have and then it stopped swinging. Im now single and not sure if I want anymore kids. There you go.

juggling Just a single mom living my life for my wonderful son! toddler boy

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)