Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

I hate this feeling

Posted by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 5:46 PM
  • 15 Replies

I was cleaning my fiance's car and found a bangle buried in one of the compartment on the passenger side of the car. He told me it belonged to one the girl he's doing business with when asked. After much probing, he also admitted they hooked up once. He called this woman one day when I was in the car with him to tell her that his 'friend' found her bangle in his car & would like to arrange a meeting so he could return it. I sensed hesitency in his voice to say fiance hence the mentioning of 'friend' came into place.

I felt really hurt. It's like there's something he's not telling me entirely. I'm very doubtful of him now and I do not like him associating with this woman. Would I be completely out of line to tell him to not prolong any kinds of business association with her, the fact that they used to something going on back then?

by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 5:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
brieri
by Platinum Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 6:09 PM
2 moms liked this

Hi and welcome to the group.

If he's calling you friend and not fiance, run, run as fast as you can.  No need for an explanation to him, unless he asks for it. 

AlyssaDASsMom
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 6:21 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello, I am a new member as well.

I am not much of an advice expert in relationships, being that I am 17, but there is no way that I would put up with him calling you a "friend" and not his fiance. Tell him exactly how you feel and what you think. And he's trying to set up a meeting with her to return a bangle? Seriously? That is not right at all. 

steviechick
by Gold Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 11:33 AM
3 moms liked this

You are his fiance.  He should be proud to tell anyone that.  He sounds like a cheater to me so why are you still with this guy?  Give him back the ring and call it a day.

JW0618
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 11:52 AM
1 mom liked this

RUN from this guy. Seriously!!

morethanamemory
by Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 11:57 AM
1 mom liked this

ummm, yea. No way I would put up with that. Your his fiance, he needs to tell her that your his fiance.

and he needs to not have more to do with her then he has to (if they work together) or be finding a diff job.

easinpc
by Gold Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 12:25 PM
1 mom liked this

Hugs!!

faerie75
by Ruby Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 12:49 PM
2 moms liked this

um. it could not be more plain than if he told you or you saw it really. you are his "friend" ? nuh uh.

Ladyfeb
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 1:48 PM

BUMP!

Ladyfeb
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 1:57 PM

Thank you all for your 2 cents of worth in this matter. I really appreciate your honesty & feel better knowing that I'm not alone. Cheers peeps!!

Justjazzziee
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 1:59 PM

you dont not need to be with someone like that. No matter how much you think you two are meant to be or whatever the case be you deserve someone better thats just a dick move sounds like a deusche bag!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN