Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ever tried the who's viewing, "stalking" your page? Think it works?

Posted by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 7:38 PM
  • 13 Replies

My friend linked me an article about online stalking, viewing whatever on FB. An there is three ways to do it, well I I tried a way they said was one. You wrote a letter in th search, whoever pops up if it's not someone you've searched for it's them. I found my ex, babies father on there and know I haven't looked at his profile any time soon. Why bother, I had the mother trucker blocked so he couldn't even find me lol. I unblocked him, I'm 30 yrs old come on now. If this is true, fact he may be on my page he's wasting his name. I don't keep anything open, it's just friends and I am now refusing to put a picture of any of my kids. As the default, just pics of me. I had one of my youngest, the ex's child I have with yet I thought hells no. He isn't going to see her that easily, funk him. I noticed his brother was one, yet I did contact him some in December when their mom passed away. 

Anyone ever did that, and found out someone was viewing them that you weren't even sure what was the point? 

by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 7:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
achavez219
by Abby on Feb. 18, 2013 at 7:49 PM
I've heard that or if they show up in the friends section on your profile they are the ones "stalking" you. i've always thought those links were just spam.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
kitty8199
by Silver Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 7:52 PM
2 moms liked this
Yeah I've read that's a myth
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaHens3
by Martica on Feb. 18, 2013 at 7:54 PM

It was an article I was given by a friend, an online something and I wasn't on my lap top on that moment. I did it just a few ago, and when I saw babies dad pop I couldn't help to make a face. For real, I haven't messaged him or txted him a few months now. I see the normal folks on there popping up, but really its crazy. 

Achavez try it, type the alphabet on the search and see what comes up. Crazy crap man lol 

MamaHens3
by Martica on Feb. 18, 2013 at 8:03 PM

Realy, I haven't looked at his thing forever though, and if its true my x bf from before marraige has been on the page. An his wife, who is jealous of any pair of tits that come by him lol. 

Robsessed98
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 9:06 PM
I've seen it, but never paid attention to it. If someone wants to stalk me, they won't keep it up once they find out how chaotic my life is.
achavez219
by Abby on Feb. 18, 2013 at 10:05 PM
I have noticed that! But it also happens to be one of my friends on my close friends list so I never gave it a second thought but he is always the first to pop up with any letter I type as long as its in his name lol

Quoting MamaHens3:

It was an article I was given by a friend, an online something and I wasn't on my lap top on that moment. I did it just a few ago, and when I saw babies dad pop I couldn't help to make a face. For real, I haven't messaged him or txted him a few months now. I see the normal folks on there popping up, but really its crazy. 

Achavez try it, type the alphabet on the search and see what comes up. Crazy crap man lol 

steviechick
by Gold Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 11:30 AM

I have a FB account.  How can I check who is stalking me?  Is there a 'view' area?

deltathree
by Gold Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 12:07 PM

I heard it's a scam...

MamaHens3
by Martica on Feb. 19, 2013 at 12:09 PM

Something you can do easily, is on your friends who view your page more show up on the friend section. The second one is put in a letter on the search bar on the top, you will see people you haven't tried to find or have. 

The friend who told me about that link, she found out her douche waste of time ex bf and father of her 2 youngest. Was looking at her, he blocked her off his real page and made a fake one with his name. An that showed up, an she was like WTF? 

MamaHens3
by Martica on Feb. 19, 2013 at 12:10 PM

If its a scam, then I got a bug on my lap top or something lol. No clickining on links, its you doing the checking and no extra parties in it. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)