Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Ever tried the who's viewing, "stalking" your page? Think it works?

Posted by   + Show Post

My friend linked me an article about online stalking, viewing whatever on FB. An there is three ways to do it, well I I tried a way they said was one. You wrote a letter in th search, whoever pops up if it's not someone you've searched for it's them. I found my ex, babies father on there and know I haven't looked at his profile any time soon. Why bother, I had the mother trucker blocked so he couldn't even find me lol. I unblocked him, I'm 30 yrs old come on now. If this is true, fact he may be on my page he's wasting his name. I don't keep anything open, it's just friends and I am now refusing to put a picture of any of my kids. As the default, just pics of me. I had one of my youngest, the ex's child I have with yet I thought hells no. He isn't going to see her that easily, funk him. I noticed his brother was one, yet I did contact him some in December when their mom passed away. 

Anyone ever did that, and found out someone was viewing them that you weren't even sure what was the point? 

by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 7:38 PM
Replies (11-13):
easinpc
by Gold Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 12:12 PM

Same here.

Quoting deltathree:

I heard it's a scam...

carlie01
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 12:23 PM

i blocked my exbf

MamaHens3
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 10:00 PM

I had mine blocked Carlie, but I thought why bother. He won't do crap to give me contact, so why worry and not like he bothers me. He'd need to give me attention for that, and he has a mute stone cold man. I have stated on my about me, being a devoted mother and with someone I'm happy with. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN