Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Does it ever make you sad?

Posted by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 8:12 PM
  • 18 Replies

When something happens that reminds you you don't have a partner to help out...

by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 8:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jmoore10
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 8:18 PM
Oh yes. Like now. Im going in for Surgery on Friday to remove a cyst but the doctor also thinks now I might have something wrong with my thyroid. I have my mom for support but since all this start 4 years ago my stbx always said he would be here for me and now he doesn't care and it sucks.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
BeachMommy07
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 8:22 PM

I'm sorry to hear of your health issues and upcoming surgery. I've had my fair share of health issues. My x promised the same things-but remember this is why they are exes.

Quoting jmoore10:

Oh yes. Like now. Im going in for Surgery on Friday to remove a cyst but the doctor also thinks now I might have something wrong with my thyroid. I have my mom for support but since all this start 4 years ago my stbx always said he would be here for me and now he doesn't care and it sucks.

amantonacci
by Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 8:28 PM

GL on Friday! normally being by myself doesnt bother me. but sometimes it just stinks.

Quoting jmoore10:

jmoore10
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 8:41 PM
Thank you. And that is very true

Quoting BeachMommy07:

I'm sorry to hear of your health issues and upcoming surgery. I've had my fair share of health issues. My x promised the same things-but remember this is why they are exes.

Quoting jmoore10:

jmoore10
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 8:43 PM
Thank you. This whole being by myself is all so new still. It so different.

Quoting amantonacci:

GL on Friday! normally being by myself doesnt bother me. but sometimes it just stinks.

Quoting jmoore10:

mytrueloveS
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 9:34 PM
You get used to it. But I agree, it sucks.
amantonacci
by Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 9:54 PM

for the most part I am used to it... it's been over 3 years. sometimes things happen and it's like reality slaps me to remind me I'm alone.

Quoting mytrueloveS:

You get used to it. But I agree, it sucks.

Robsessed98
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 9:55 PM
1 mom liked this
Sure. But you can't dwell on it. It beats having a partner that can't or won't help out....
Bella14308
by Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 10:04 PM

always

mz23
by Bronze Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 4:30 AM
Yes. Sometimes I feel like a loser because I'm single and have a baby and not with my father which is strange because I'm the one who doesn't want him and I think he's a straight loser to the point that I refuse to be seen with him.... cruel but true...
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN