Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

My brother has never had a girlfriend.....

Posted by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 11:39 PM
  • 35 Replies

Yes, you read that correct. I am very close to my twin brother, as a matter of fact, we grew up best friends. This is why I  am so concerned. He's 22 years old, almost 23, and still never had a girlfriend, and I'm sure he is a virgin(Which is a good thing), but I'm worried he  may never get married. I'm pretty sure he isn't gay,  because he has asked many girls  out, he is sadly rejected every time. He has been on one date his whole life and the girl gave him the dreaded "let's just be friends" message.

Am I worrying too much? Or should I be concerned? He is a great guy and it's sad to see him in this situation. 

by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 11:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
merinasmommy
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 11:42 PM
lol if hes nice you can send him to me.....but really i think you are worrying to much but maybe try to help him find someone?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
merinasmommy
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 11:44 PM
also would you rather him be this way or a man whore with 8 kids by 8 girls while dating 5 others?im 22 next week and ive been married and going threw divorce i wish i had waited before ever getting involved with a guy it messed my life up pretty good only good things i got out of it are my kids
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
OhioforMal
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 11:47 PM

Quoting merinasmommy:

also would you rather him be this way or a man whore with 8 kids by 8 girls while dating 5 others?im 22 next week and ive been married and going threw divorce i wish i had waited before ever getting involved with a guy it messed my life up pretty good only good things i got out of it are my kids

You  make some good points. In a way, it's better he avoided getting a girl pregnant. I just don't know why girls don't like him.

merinasmommy
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 11:49 PM
1 mom liked this
in all reality most girls our age(at least around here) only want dick heads so he is probably the nice guy that noone realises is what is best until its to late if that makes sense

Quoting OhioforMal:

Quoting merinasmommy:

You  make some good points. In a way, it's better he avoided getting a girl pregnant. I just don't know why girls don't like him.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
OhioforMal
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 11:53 PM

Quoting merinasmommy:

in all reality most girls our age(at least around here) only want dick heads so he is probably the nice guy that noone realises is what is best until its to late if that makes sense

Quoting OhioforMal:

Quoting merinasmommy:

Well, as far as being nice goes, he is kindhearted at times. I will say he has a cocky attitude, but like you said, girls go for these assholes anyway(I don't consider him an asshole, he can be quite arrogant at times though.)

merinasmommy
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 11:59 PM
lol there you go haha tell him to act like an asshole.smack a few girls around get girls pregnant and dont help...THEN he will have girls lining up......i really hope you know im kidding lol.eventually the girls will realise what a good guy is and he will find someone who will be good to him

Quoting OhioforMal:

Quoting merinasmommy:

Quoting OhioforMal:

Quoting merinasmommy:

Well, as far as being nice goes, he is kindhearted at times. I will say he has a cocky attitude, but like you said, girls go for these assholes anyway(I don't consider him an asshole, he can be quite arrogant at times though.)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
youllneverknow
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 12:01 AM
Pics or it aint true lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
OhioforMal
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 12:03 AM

Quoting youllneverknow:

Pics or it aint true lol

Here is a picture, but it is true. I know he's my brother, so it may seem odd to judge him, but I don't find him a bad looking guy. 

Cenedra64
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 12:07 AM
1 mom liked this
Lol...the last two men i loved and the one i was married to were both virgins. I seem to have a knack for finding them. Hope your bro finds the right girl
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
conniejo75
by Bronze Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 12:10 AM
You're worrying too much.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN