Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

"venting" Fealing single

Posted by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 6:57 AM
  • 9 Replies
Whell currently in a relationship. from hell.... long story! anyway he is an alcoholic an i am currentlyba sham because my car is gettiing fixed wich seems like forever. I'm no getiing any child dupport from my first child dad. annother stoory. so i feal completly dependent i have never been before. no their are no jobs as i am in the country 10!min drive to anything local. went to ss for help they told me i had a place they couldn't help... I'm alone
... my bf goes to work well as he feals but.. when he goes by 7 am.... comes home 330. On good days some days erlier goes oit to the shed an drinks till 9 spmetimea lafer... once in a while he will come in early. an if he does he just wants the house quiet an goes to bed..... i leave mabe 1x a week... I'm sooo depdessed.. an he thinks he give me a place to live an heat. i shouldn't bitch.... I'm hers alone
.... all i eant is to start fresh..... a new life.... sometimmes i wish me an my ex... could just fix everthing an life would be great again! Bla bla. another day of me an my girls glad it vacafion. so its not just me an my 8 month old
.. my 10 year old is.home too... so i won't lay arpund most of the day as.i normally do! No life...depression. i feal stuck an can't pull myself out!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 6:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Robsessed98
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 8:45 AM
Do you have any family or friends who could help you? Is he an abusive drunk? If you need to leave, start hiding all the money you can, push to get your car fixed and make whatever kind of arrangements you can. It may take a while, but focus on getting out instead of feeling like you are stuck.
katrina28ny
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 9:17 AM
I have a family memeber. I do nit wanna pull my oldest from this school an move an hr away.. an her fathet woukd be ferurious. he can be abusive... i had his an i daughter in june... he had never tpuched me until she was 2 weeks old... he hast put his hands on me in over a month he claims he can control it. i am saving as much as i can... i did my taxes an have that.. i need to have a job an be able to pay rent.. an as u know he's a drunk.. he goes to the bar comes home passes out... i know its qrong but everytime he does it i take betqeen 50-100from his wallet an he dosnt even question it he just thinks he spent it at thecar. bar! good rhing right..i am deff pushing e about the car. i do have an apointment to drop it off tomarrow. One Of my friends told me once i get a car she can get me a full time job at her place. I guess I'm justvwaiting on a car. my ex. mother in law will watch my kids for 50a week . wich is great as i can't afford daycare...i do have a plan but in the mean time I'm sooo depressed.

Quoting Robsessed98:

Do you have any family or friends who could help you? Is he an abusive drunk? If you need to leave, start hiding all the money you can, push to get your car fixed and make whatever kind of arrangements you can. It may take a while, but focus on getting out instead of feeling like you are stuck.

steviechick
by Gold Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 11:02 AM
1 mom liked this

Try and not be depressed.  You are doing the right thing - leaving a tragic marriage.  It seems as though you at least have some things worked out.  Keep working on the friend and getting that job lined up.  You will need income soon even though the stbx has to help provide cs.  Just know you are doing the right thing in getting out of a bad marriage.  I wish I had your strength years ago.  I would have left my ex and my bad marriage, too.  Good luck!

easinpc
by Gold Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 1:24 PM
1 mom liked this

Hugs!!

brieri
by Platinum Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 6:05 PM

how are you 

Mommyto2LilMen
by Tina on Feb. 19, 2013 at 10:47 PM

*HUGS*

katrina28ny
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 12:07 AM
Thanks for the hugs... finally getting to sleep. he came in around 11. Excited my car finally. goes to the shop...
LifeCafe42
by Nora on Feb. 20, 2013 at 12:08 AM
Welcome and hugs see what assistance you can get
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
katrina28ny
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 12:15 AM
I alwready went to get assidtance. an they woulnt help case i wasn't homeless. i even webt thru.the stars program. they offered to put me in a shelter for 3 month i just couldn't do that to my 10 year old
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)